Always fade out in a montage.... Just some metal shizzle from the Chappers, demonstrating the brootal ability of the PRS Custom 24 combined with the power of the Orange Rockerverb 100.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4nNalvxN5Zc

No pedals used, yes I have other T-Shirts... I just like this one... a lot...

Me
Rob Chapppers, you are the man.

I personally like the Thunderverb a bit more than the Rockerverb, and Electric Amps are a bit easier to find stateside, but it's all good.

I played an AD30 a while back and wasn't impressed but that was a while back and at low volumes.

Anyway, great vid.
Quote by imgooley
Rob Chapppers, you are the man.

I personally like the Thunderverb a bit more than the Rockerverb, and Electric Amps are a bit easier to find stateside, but it's all good.

I played an AD30 a while back and wasn't impressed but that was a while back and at low volumes.

Anyway, great vid.

Thanks mate, yeah the Thunderverbs are awsome.. I know what you mean about the AD30.. it's ok for Blues rock, but nothing else...

Did you know that Black is now a standard order for the first time?

Chappers the Pit Monkey

How long for Diablo 3 AHHHH I can't wait any more..
\m/?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by SG thrasher
Great video once again, I've just been watching your "New Gibby V" video and it's made me miss my old V something rotten. Chuck some white strat knobs on it for extra win.

EDIT: Is everything going black as standard from now on?

Hmm I might try that on my V.... No Orange and black will both be standard, Black used to be a custom Order, but they realised the ultimate failage of that.
Sorry, am I missing something here?

Who is Robchappers and why does everyone love him so?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Robchappers

Did you know that Black is now a standard order for the first time?

Really? Man, I've been GASsin haaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrdd for a Matamp type amp for a while now...