Alright I didn't see one of these so here you go. All you Warcrack addicts here post your server name and character name and give a brief description of your character like gear and spec and what not and meet up with other guitarists/ music people and play up the World of Warcraft Woot.
this has been tried many times, and closed many times.

take it to the gaming thread
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Man I am really interested in playing this game but my computer is acting like a bitch right now. So I have to wait till I get that fixed. But I do believe there is already a thread dealing with WoW or something like that. But I'm not really one hundred percent sure on that.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
lol, if you really want to talk about world of warcraft, why don't you take it to a world of warcraft forum, or at least to the gaming thread.

Quote by Martian980
All you Warcrack addicts here...

LOL
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Last edited by Sonny_sam at Oct 2, 2008,
Lvl 70 fire mage on server "Emerald Dream"

Just under tier 5 using crafted spellfire set, a few badge items and loot from BT/SSC.

Hopefully joining one of the top 15 guild's on my server according to WowJitsu so i can get back to regular raiding before WOTLK comes out.

1.1 spell dmg.
124 spell hit rating.
24% spell crit chance.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Last edited by SamTotman at Oct 2, 2008,
Quote by SamTotman
Lvl 70 fire mage on server "Emerald Dream"

Just under tier 5 using crafted spellfire set, a few badge items and loot from BT/SSC.

Hopefully joining one of the top 15 guild's on my server according to WowJitsu so i can get back to regular raiding before WOTLK comes out.

1.2 spell dmg.
124 spell hit rating.
24% spell crit chance.

Er...cool?
Quote by pawnshopguitars
Er...cool?

I think it basically means: Yes, I have no life IRL.

I really wish I had the amount of spare time you WoWers all seem to have. Not that I'd play WoW (I generally don't like RPGs). But still, I'd love to be that lazy!
Quote by pawnshopguitars
Er...cool?

It's a complex game. It's not super mario where you jump on someone's head and keep going right. If you don't play WoW why'd you come in here? Gtfo.

Quote by saphrax
I think it basically means: Yes, I have no life IRL.

I really wish I had the amount of spare time you WoWers all seem to have. Not that I'd play WoW (I generally don't like RPGs). But still, I'd love to be that lazy!

As a fellow "IT Goon" you know how long it takes to be able to absorb every single aspect of IT. I started playing about a year ago, and don't have a ton of time on my hands. I go to Uni and do ICT there. I have a life. Gtfo.
Gear

It's all I need.

Last edited by SamTotman at Oct 2, 2008,
I want to cancel my account but I can't remember my password coz I haven't played it in months.

For that reason alone I hate this game.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Used to play, quit for the second time not that long ago. I miss it, but only a little.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Quote by SamTotman

As a fellow "IT Goon" you know how long it takes to be able to absorb every single aspect of IT. I started playing about a year ago, and don't have a ton of time on my hands. I go to Uni and do ICT there. I have a life. Gtfo.

I'm only having a lil jibe at ya. I've got a mate who plays WoW. It takes him ages just to go from one place to another, do missions etc... It's like he plays for 2 hours and gets barely anywhere.

I quite like the arena things in it. The CTF mini game is fun!
Quote by saphrax

I'm only having a lil jibe at ya. I've got a mate who plays WoW. It takes him ages just to go from one place to another, do missions etc... It's like he plays for 2 hours and gets barely anywhere.

I quite like the arena things in it. The CTF mini game is fun!

Oh right, apologies on my part then.

Yeah that's what it can be like at times. I mean sometimes you can have a whole list of stuff to do and it just takes forever, like it took me 2-3 days for one item. At times like that though you can easily close the game and do something else.
Gear

It's all I need.

WoW =/= No life, but so long as you don't let it.

That being said, *ahem*.

Findrin, lvl 70 Ally Warlock, Wildhammer server.

948 spell dmg, 28% Spell crit. (Destruction spec).
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by The Leader

Long missions make this easily done.

Diablo 2 did a similar thing to me a fair few years back.

Quote by SamTotman
Oh right, apologies on my part then.

No worries!
Quote by The Leader

That being said, *ahem*.

Findrin, lvl 70 Ally Warlock, Wildhammer server.

948 spell dmg, 28% Spell crit. (Destruction spec).

Do you do much raiding? What are your plans for WOTLK?
Gear

It's all I need.

Quote by saphrax
Long missions make this easily done.

Diablo 2 did a similar thing to me a fair few years back.

No worries!

Man I was addicted to D2 for a while. Anybody seen the trailers for Diablo 3? Can't wait for that game to come out. Its expected to take out WoW! Maybe it will.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by TheDarkLestat
Man I was addicted to D2 for a while. Anybody seen the trailers for Diablo 3? Can't wait for that game to come out. Its expected to take out WoW! Maybe it will.

My PC =/= Power level which Diablo 3 requires.
Quote by SamTotman
Do you do much raiding? What are your plans for WOTLK?

I had the chance to raid, but even though my work allows plenty of spare time, I don't want to spend 4 hours a night wiping on bosses our guild has no chance on for a piece of gear that (a. Won't drop, or (b. I won't win. I did a lot of raiding pre-bc, and it still gives me nightmares.

So mainly I've been sticking primarily to PVP, world, arena, and BG alike. The only thing that will bring me back to raiding is if they scale it down in WotLK and make it more accessible, both shortening the time required or allowing lesser amounts of people to reacher higher level things.
Kimbatoh, 70 disc priest. On US server Aman'Thul. (Alliance)

PvP spec'd and doing arena with an RL friend, shit gear (full merc/s2) 1400+ 2v2 rating.
Anyone else on A'T?
Quote by SamTotman
It's a complex game. It's not super mario where you jump on someone's head and keep going right. If you don't play WoW why'd you come in here? Gtfo.

Ok, Gtfo'ing now.

I would however like to point something out; I did actually play WoW. For about a day. I decided it wasn't for me, but thought maybe this thread would persuade me otherwise. That's why I came on. It didn't though. And my comment before was implying that although I have a "noobs" experience of WoW, I had no idea what your post said. Maybe I shouldn't have posted. But then again, maybe this whole damned thread should be in the gamer's section.
Quote by pawnshopguitars
Ok, Gtfo'ing now.

I would however like to point something out; I did actually play WoW. For about a day. I decided it wasn't for me, but thought maybe this thread would persuade me otherwise. That's why I came on. It didn't though. And my comment before was implying that although I have a "noobs" experience of WoW, I had no idea what your post said. Maybe I shouldn't have posted. But then again, maybe this whole damned thread should be in the gamer's section.

'Er cool?'Translates to all that?
Aerodeus - Level 70 Fire Mage

Gul'Dan - Horde

T4/t5/some t6 Gear

In the 3rd guild on my server and raid a good bit.

Actually looking to sell my account if anyone is interested.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Quote by SamTotman

You say "Gtfo" a lot.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
played once

there was those guy talking
- hey look at my sword its so awesome
- damn nice man

i dont think there is anything cool with pixel sword and kill monster , pretty useless
gladiator cheswick - chogall
5/5 S4 ele shaman horde

former holder of the number 1 5's team on retaliation until my team xferred
lvl 64 Warlock! Ioudasiereas of Eonar.
Quote by ZeBubba!
... Why are you preaching in the pit? The pit is for satanic people looking to fap.

Dost thou feelst lucky, punk?
yea i hear the new warhammer will be pretty good and i'm looking forward for Diablo 3 and wotlk
Ahem

lvl 70 Warrior-Flinny-Wildhammer server
t4 +kara and badge items for tank (hope for some ZA )

Manily Merc gald and soon BOOtalz gloves for dps =)
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6
its so much funner doing it with friends tho...........like masturbation

Quote by GrayFoxz
With your post, the pit has its rightful name - the pit, the most lowest place on earth, after a 100 feet of earth and 200 feet of sh|t .