I want to add an High octave to my fuzz pedal.

It's a fuzz face circut so what needs to be changed?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Please try to keep all your fuzz pedal questions in a single thread. Like, say, a build thread...

On topic: no idea. I saw a fuzzbox that used a 386 op-amp and there was a pot and schottky diodes on the inverting and non-inverting inputs and it adjusted the amount of octave.

Fuzz face clones, however, don't use 386s, so either work something out from what I told you or...idk.
Quote by Invader Jim
Please try to keep all your fuzz pedal questions in a single thread. Like, say, a build thread...

On topic: no idea. I saw a fuzzbox that used a 386 op-amp and there was a pot and schottky diodes on the inverting and non-inverting inputs and it adjusted the amount of octave.

Fuzz face clones, however, don't use 386s, so either work something out from what I told you or...idk.

I haven't ever done a build thread and am only asking this question cause I was wondering, I know how to make the pedal and all in fact look in my sig.

I just wanted to know how to put an octave cause it'd be fun to try
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era