Hiya pitmonkees, I'm going to a fancy dress party in 2 weeks and was thinking of going as a PUNK. All I got so far is red hair dye which will be mohawked.

any other ideas?
Go as Sid Vicious, go find a glass bottle
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Ugh, punk isn't a fashion, it's an ideology.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I want to wear the sterotypical punk fashion, not punk in it's true form eg. non conforming with rules etc.
Quote by insomniac_style
punk is dead

Punks NOT dead. Anarchy will beat!
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
No, its dead.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
You should literally go in a fancy dress. Evening gown, tiara, etc.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
I went to a Halloween party a few yrs ago as a punk. I just got a mohawk, bought a pair of jeans and a t-shirt from a charity shop, cut off the bottoms of the jeans rought with a serated knife, poured bleach on randomly and hacked a few holes here and there. For the t-shirt, I burnt a few holes in it with a cigarette, got a black marker pen and penned the Dead Kennedy's logo onto the chest, then wrote random swearwords in a slightly comic fashion all over it. Sad thing is, some people just thought I was a punk, and hadn't bothered dressing up
...Bleep Bloop...
im going to a fancy dress party as manbearpig
manbearpig>punk
Sig space available, give me some praise
Punks NOT dead. Anarchy will beat!

And that is why punk is dead...

Go as GG Allin.

Seconded

Or

multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"