i turned 16 two days ago and i got the roland micro cube was about to get peavey vyper = to loud crappy tone and sucks line 6 = not lively sound marshall mg = what was i thinking! But anyways i am going to get a job soon to buy a epiphone propechy sg << cant spell today for some reason please forgive me.
But i cant get drivers lisence till im 17 cant pay for gas and insurance im a guy so i cost more , but anyways cube rocks and here is pics i got of google cant get some right now im in albama not georiga atm . Visting my dad so yeah anyways on my birthday i figured out my grandpa has lung cancer. And my other granpda
got his prostate removed. Im praying for them pretty hard graphic design class is going pretty good look at my profile pic to see one of my pics i made in photoshop
cs3 where getting cs4 when it comes out. Anyways enough with the rants and crap here is da pic!

* please excuse the horrible grammar and stuff and run on sentences' dont kill me grammar nazis >.<.
pic

/pic
hope that isnt to big sorry if it is
decent practice amp. Not sure what you want us to say though
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
O RLY????

Seriously bro, happy birthday. This probably aint the right place to post this though. Try amp forum maybe?
Thats cool that your grampa got his prostate taken out. Now he will be able to pee easier after he smokes weed.
....why would you ask someone else to move this thread when you're the one who put it in the wrong forum...?
Well thats cool... What are you trying to say?
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
Quote by sparob
* please excuse the horrible grammar and stuff and run on sentences' dont kill me grammar nazis >.<.
We beg to differ.

Learn to English.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
Quote by sparob
can someone move this i havent been on here for like 6 months btw

so your saying this is probably the 3rd time you have visited this site...
I'm Steve
16..wow..I remember those days
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.