well.. in my class (im on highschool) there is a bunch of "creme de la creme" assholes. they love to connect themselves in this thing called high society... and at first they wanted to push me in aswell... however let's get to the point.

today our class was supposed to clean up a club (trash all around) and i decided to go and help... and everyone form the high society decided to come up too, so they can say; woah yeah we're the good guys, we can clean up everything".... as we arrived at the club, i started to pick the trash off the floor... and guess what they did?.... they turned the ****ing stupid house music on (volume 10 out of 10), drank what was left from the party yesterday and dance.... the thing ended with me going home (after i cleaned everything up) and them dancing and being drunk...

and so i ask myself... how the hell is it possible to be such an asshole as those guys are.. (you might not get the right impression of what was really going on, because i suck at explaining things, but whatever... )

and the worst thing of it all.... they dragged one of my best friends into this...
is there any way i can help him survive lol...

how should i act to those guys... i don't intend to be rude or something... i'll probably ignore them or something...

jeez i just had to write this.. that angry i am ... i'm sorry if it's pointless.. anyway.. serjem =)
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Maybe they mean "high society" as in high-on-drugs society?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
There's something called a blog.

Quote by Kensai

Yay! Booze and loud music! W00t! Lemme par-taaaaaay!

Oh. Wait. Someone said something?

Lol. It's the maid, cleaning up!:P
Nice ass, homie

So...basically what I mean is that you should have joined the party and cleaned up later...all of you or not one of you at all.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by Kensai

hmm...I think this Kensai quote is lacking. I think you should have another go.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by Kensai

jeez it's kensai... i feel better now !

however:
the people form important families... the people who want to be important, the cheerleaders...

i think you got my point
Quote by Moggan13
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
They started a club? Are they in 2nd grade?

"High on drugs?" Or just High class socially? Lol confused.
Last edited by GNRjungle87 at Oct 2, 2008,
Quote by Kensai

Probably true too

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
You should've joined them.

Drinking AND House music? Fuck yes
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by GNRjungle87
They started a club? Are they in 2nd grade?

"High on drugs?" Or just High class socially? Lol confused.

it's NOT high on drugs... again..

and yeha how did you know it was the 2nd grade?
Quote by Moggan13
ಠ_ಠ
Maybe if you stopped using elipses you could be a "creme de la creme" too, or you could just ignore the people you don't like as the rest of us have been doing for years ... your choice.
Just tell your friend what type of people those people are. If he still wants to hang around them, that's his choice.
i'm not sure if you got it right... i DONT WANT TO BE A PART OF IT ... so i guess yeha i'll just ignore them... but how can i help my friend?
Quote by Moggan13
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Serjem
i'm not sure if you got it right... i DONT WANT TO BE A PART OF IT ... so i guess yeha i'll just ignore them... but how can i help my friend?

It's not your business.
Let him live his own life.

Quote by Serjem

1. Buy a gun.
2. Bring said gun to school
3. Shoot friend.
4. Shoot others if you wish, otherwise turn to part 5 of plan.
5. ????
6. Profit!?
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Not doing their work and cleaning while they get drunk would be a good start. They used you.

Next time, if you say that you'll clean something and they also go and do nothing, go home.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

you dont mean "high Society" i think you mean attention *****s. yeh everyone has that problem and i ****ing hate it!

everything is a damn popularity contest, and i usualy lose
what the hell kind of high society can you have the middle of nowhere that is Idrija?
life is WAY too short to take so seriously, you shoulda partied your face off with em, so instead of writing a thread bitching n moanin bout how they were dicks, u could write a thread talking bout how a lame ass clean up thing ended up being a kick ass day