I am looking to swap back my current guitar amp (Line6 Spider III 15) for a different one. The reason for this is that I cannot use a footswitch on my current amp, and I want to be able to change between a rhythm and solo tone.

I was thinking along the lines of a Marshall MG and a Boss DS-1, but maybe a little less pedestrian. I play death metal to pop-punk, so it needs to be versatile. My budget is a trade-in for my current amp (it is still under warranty, and I can take it back to the store that sold me it) , and possibly about £40 in the bank (I've not checked for ages).

Thanks for any suggestions,

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

save up.
a MG is actually worse than a spider.
id say get a microcube.
try looking used and get a valveking.
I don't think you need anything new if you're just going to use it for bedroom practise.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
MG is the best of all the amps, marshall rule all til the end of all.

Look up 2nd hand amps for more power and variety, more for your money
Quote by m4l666
I am looking to swap back my current guitar amp (Line6 Spider III 15) for a different one. The reason for this is that I cannot use a footswitch on my current amp, and I want to be able to change between a rhythm and solo tone.

I was thinking along the lines of a Marshall MG and a Boss DS-1, but maybe a little less pedestrian. I play death metal to pop-punk, so it needs to be versatile. My budget is a trade-in for my current amp (it is still under warranty, and I can take it back to the store that sold me it) , and possibly about £40 in the bank (I've not checked for ages).

Thanks for any suggestions,

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/vox-ad-30vt/12940
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/vox-vfs-2/66976

Quote by Anthony1991
MG is the best of all the amps, marshall rule all til the end of all.

Look up 2nd hand amps for more power and variety, more for your money

Shut up Mr Know-nothing...MGs are trash

...kthnxbai
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Tone is subjective. if you like the MG, get it. if you dont like it, dont get it. simple.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Oh and sorry for double post. On the DS1 the switches can fall off easily belive me it happens.