Hey, I'm thinking of getting some individual Effect Pedals, but im not sure which ones are actually good, could any of you recommened any good Distortion for rock/metal, chorus and delay pedals. I have £270 to spend, My Guitar is a KH602, My amp is a Crate FW15R and usually play rock/metal. I have been recommened the OS-2 Overdrive Distortion, which sounds pretty good but im still not sure.
Save up and get a better amp.

That's just my opinion. Pedals and a guitar through a [crappy] amp still sound like a [crappy] amp.

If you've gotta get a pedal for THAT amp, dial in a really nice clean tone and get a MT2 for distortion and a Delay pedal.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
If you're unhappy with your distortion you'd be much better off saving some money and getting a better amp, the chances of a pedal being able to replicate the sounds you're looking for, whatever they are, are quite slim.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
ehx metal muff, boss dd6 or line 6 delay modeler, dunno about chorus

edit: yes actually get a new amp, seriously.
Origanally Posted by freedoms_stain
Live webcam shows.
The bigger and blacker the dildo, the more cash.

Originally Posted by neopowell
Holy Christ I haven't laughed that hard since I bummed that clown. Well done!
cry baby has to be a definite yes.

i'd also suggest get some of them plastic behringer ones for around £20, i've used many pedals in my few years of playing and i tell ya, they have very little difference to the more expensive ones that can cost as much as £80!
but if you wanna pay £80 for something that sounds the same as something for £20 then be my guest...
Quote by jack_demo
cry baby has to be a definite yes.

i'd also suggest get some of them plastic behringer ones for around £20, i've used many pedals in my few years of playing and i tell ya, they have very little difference to the more expensive ones that can cost as much as £80!
but if you wanna pay £80 for something that sounds the same as something for £20 then be my guest...

Seriously lulzy post right there