Page 1 of 2
http://www.thisgardenisillegal.com/flower-quiz

I can't use the word "flower" in the thread name, now can I? People wouldn't come in here to check it out since it automatically becomes "gay" or "somewhat purplish"

Anyhow...what flower are you? Take the test. Now!

My outcome-

You Are a Snapdragon

"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."

EDIT: And it's correct, too!
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

You Are a Weed

"A pathetic low-life that ruins peoples' gardens."

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
^

You Are an Echinacea

"You are a health conscious person, both your health and the health of others. You know all about the health benefits and dangers of the world around you."

This is half correct, I do care about my health but more in sense that I want my shell to be fully functional for daily use and suited to my needs. I do not care about the rest of the world except for my friends and family and I just wanna sit and play guitar.

Pyro
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Last edited by FretboardToAsh at Oct 2, 2008,
You Are a Sunflower
"When your friends think smile, they think of you. There is not a day that goes by that you can't find something good about the world and your fellow human."
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by kidsilcon
You Are a Weed

Aww. Come on! The world needs low-lives like yourself so that all of us, magnificent and beautiful flowers could be appreciated more.
So you're not THAT worthless. Cheer up, mate!
Quote by RoamingConflict

You Are a Canna
"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
You Are a Petunia

You are a tried and trusted friend who will be there for your friends when they need you. But you have a tendency to be nervous about doing things that go against the norm.
-----

I would say thats right
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
You Are a Violet
"You have a shy personality. You tend to hesitate before trying new things or meeting new people. But once people get to know you, you open up and show the world what you are really all about."

Very true as well.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
You Are a Daffodil

You have a sunny disposition and are normally one of the first to show up for the party. You don't need too much attention from the host once you get there as you are more than capable of making yourself seen and heard.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
You Are a Snapdragon.

"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."

"You are a Snapdragon. Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh".
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

You Are a Canna
"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."

Never fucking heard of it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
You are a Daffodil

You have a sunny disposition and are normally one of the first to show up for the party. You don't need too much attention from the host once you get there as you are more than capable of making yourself seen and heard.

..Damnit, how come I get the lamest, most wimpy flower ever?
You Are a Canna

=D

for realz
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by ScottB.
You Are a Violet
"You have a shy personality. You tend to hesitate before trying new things or meeting new people. But once people get to know you, you open up and show the world what you are really all about."

Very true as well.

I got that too, it describes me perfectly.
[Light]
You Are a Daffodil

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
You Are a Nigella
"Many people think you are just a little bit odd, but you consider yourself just a little eccentric. You find new experiences exciting and fulfilling."

yea thats true about me i guess
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
You Are a Sunflower
"When your friends think smile, they think of you. There is not a day that goes by that you can't find something good about the world and your fellow human."

hell yeah!! Take that weed guy

Who who who who??

Anyway

You Are a Petunia

You are a tried and trusted friend who will be there for your friends when they need you. But you have a tendency to be nervous about doing things that go against the norm.

MC name = Bearrorism
You Are a Daisy

"You are just a sweet person. When a friend needs a shoulder to cry on, you are happy to offer yours with a box of tissues as well. Once in awhile, you wish you could be a little more dramatic but then sensibility sets back in and you know that you are perfect the way you are."

meh sort of true i guess
Quote by kidsilcon
You Are a Weed

lmfaoooo pwnt

and im a daisy

"You are just a sweet person. When a friend needs a shoulder to cry on, you are happy to offer yours with a box of tissues as well. Once in awhile, you wish you could be a little more dramatic but then sensibility sets back in and you know that you are perfect the way you are."
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
Quote by FretboardToAsh
^

You Are an Echinacea

"You are a health conscious person, both your health and the health of others. You know all about the health benefits and dangers of the world around you."

This is half correct, I do care about my health but more in sense that I want my shell to be fully functional for daily use and suited to my needs. I do not care about the rest of the world except for my friends and family and I just wanna sit and play guitar.

Pyro

i got the same one as you
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
You Are a Daisy

umm, noooo that doesnt not describe me at all, im more like hank hill , i should have been ****ing ragweed
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
You Are a Canna
i guess thats about true
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
You Are a Morning Glory
Dedicated is one word for your. You have a tendency to overwhelm other people occasionally with your enthusiasm for life.
You Are a Violet

That's spot on, too. Scary.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
This is What Kind Of Flower You Are
You Are a Canna

"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it < I bet nobody is reading this so why am I posting this anyway> gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

You're a daisy. "You are just a sweet person. When a friend needs a shoulder to cry on, you are happy to offer yours with a box of tissues as well. Once in awhile, you wish you could be a little more dramatic but then sensibility sets back in and you know that you are perfect the way you are."

What?

That's the complete opposite of what I answered. Well, except knowing I'm perfect. That's more of a scientific theory than a personal opinion.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by noxiosimitator
This is What Kind Of Flower You Are
You Are a Canna

"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it < I bet nobody is reading this so why am I posting this anyway> gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."

I see what you did there
Quote by RoamingConflict

Quote by BloodMoon666
I see what you did there

I saw it too. Clever girl...
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by BloodMoon666
I see what you did there

damnit

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by BloodMoon666

You Are a Snapdragon

EDIT: And it's correct, too!

Same here.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
You Are a Canna

cool
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Page 1 of 2