Hi, I'm Cedric and looking to join band in Atlanta, GA or anywhere arround there.

I'm in High School and play hard rock / metal.

I play guitar, have been playing for 3 years.
I live in metro atlanta...
Depends how old you are, my mom may not allow it.
Im in a band looking for a bassit.
Yay ditto. *not the buckhead part. I dont have a good sense of distance... About how many minutes are you from the Guitar Center in Marietta? I'll ask if we can squeeze in another guitarist if you want.
Last edited by KdotYdotMdot at Oct 2, 2008,
I like a huge variety of music.

I really like iron maiden, pink floyd, metallica, children of bodom, racer x, rush, dream theater, thin lizzy and much more.
I like how you named a bunch of bands I've heard of but never listen to. I have heard "call of ktulu" by Metallica though. You like Led Zep?
why the crap does nobody respond to mine, i'd love to jam somewhere, i'm in marietta, maybe 10-15 min from teh GC
~~~~~~
LTD EC-256 - AGED VINTAGE BLACK
Schecter C-1 Plus - BLACK CHERRY
Peavey 6505+ 112
BOSS NS2
DigiTech Bad Monkey OD
Maxon SD9

~~~~~~
:[ Im sorry. Im like 20 min away... I would ask if you wantted to "jam" but I might be going to see blindness tomorrow... and I dont know you yet...
yeah I like led zep although I don't know how to play anything by them, I don't listen to them daily haha.

btw I'm not really looking anything too serious, just something to mess arround with, maybe write a few songs or so. I'm in it for the fun.
I'm in Gwinnett County, metro atlanta area. I play bass and guitar and could probably squeeze some vocal work in there.
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
TO be more specific on locations I'm in Duluth (tiny ass town) but I'm near lawrenceville, norcross, alpharetta, and suwannee easily.
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*