Any of you guys know a good bluesy song that is kinda sad and ain't too fast?

I'd like to broaden my horizons as far as blues goes and, I'm not in the fast/happy mood.
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
Eric Clapton on his Unplugged album doing Malted Milk by Robert Johnson.
Since I've Been Loving You - Led Zep - If you're looking for classic rock /bluesy sound
It Serves You Right to Suffer - John Lee Hooker
Motherless Children - Robert Johnson (you might want to try one of the remakes first it's not hard but Robert Johnson's version isn't an easy listen if you haven't been exposed to old time delta blues - it's awesome though)
Si
Last edited by 20Tigers at Oct 2, 2008,
from the blues thread - well most blues is sad hence being called the blues, as for slow songs there are many. what type of blues did you want to play: delta, Texas, Chicago, post war, rock/blues etc...
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King
Quote by 20Tigers
Eric Clapton on his Unplugged album doing Malted Milk by Robert Johnson.Since I've Been Loving You - Led Zep - If you're looking for classic rock /bluesy sound
It Serves You Right to Suffer - John Lee Hooker
Motherless Children - Robert Johnson (you might want to try one of the remakes first it's not hard but Robert Johnson's version isn't an easy listen if you haven't been exposed to old time delta blues - it's awesome though)

First thing I though of
hue
Quote by MrBlues
from the blues thread - well most blues is sad hence being called the blues, as for slow songs there are many. what type of blues did you want to play: delta, Texas, Chicago, post war, rock/blues etc...

Delta, Texas and Chicago.

If that'll clear some stuff up.
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
any particular artist and how complex?? you could go to the list of blues artists that we have in the blues sub forum and look through those on you tube or something to find some good songs
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King