Ok, get this.

So a man in my area ran a buisness that made all kind of differnt objects made of glass (windows, tables, etc.). He was under a lot of pressure because he couldn't deliver some of the orders that he had taken so he thought that he would burn part of his shop so he could buy himself some time but he ended up burning the whole thing down and running into something while getting out and knocking himself cold. He managed to wake up and get out before the fire got him.
Now, one of the major people who had a huge order at his store was my aunt who is building a house with her boyfriend. They ordered like a shit load of ****ing special windows for the whole house and the guy should have already delivered about a month ago.
Now today, I find out that my friends mom is going out with the brother of the guy who burned his store down.

Cool, huh?
Just thought that I'd share.
That was so entertaining, I shat my pants in excitement.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466

That was so full of sarcasam that I actually found it funny.
a guy nearly dies in a fire...hey you're right that is cool. It sounds like he's getting a lot of business, he should hire more staff.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by ross1234
a guy nearly dies in a fire...hey you're right that is cool. It sounds like he's getting a lot of business, he should hire more staff.

He had 30 people working for him.
uhhh, ok thats kinda strange
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He had 30 people working for him.

sounds like he needed 31
Sig space available, give me some praise
Sh!t The Bed!!!!!!!11!!11

Leik Total Coincidence
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
i beat your small world story...

I live just east of cleveland, OH and first semester of college I went to school (and lived) in Akron which is like an hour away. In my english class I met this kid named Cavin and we got to be buddies just from messing around in class and what-not.

My other friend nate, whom i went to hs with, is living in kent for school. (fyi kent is 'bout 20min from akron, an hour from my hometown)

I only went to akron for that one semester, and sometime between then and now nate and cavin worked together at the same car dealership; became friends.

Finally after not seeing cavin for over a year, we were both at a party at nate's house in kent and figured this all out.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
****ing special windows

Holy ****ing special windows, Batman!
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
I find out that my friends mom is going out with the brother of the guy who burned his store down.

thats the part where you prove the world isn't small ..

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by noxiosimitator
thats the part where you prove the world isn't small ..

But she just got out of a 10 year relashionship 2 months ago! It was destiny!
Quote by darkstar2466

Verily bretheren, I hath shat mine trousers as well.
considering you all live in the same area, this is not cool at all.

I've heard much better. I might tell the story of my choir teacher's grandparents. that one is interesting...
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by darkstar2466
I thought I was the only one.
Referring to Victor Wooten
Quote by Nutter_101
"Wa wa wa English is my first language, music is my second blah blah blah wank wank wank I rule, love me suck my dick."

That's all I heard in that entire interview.

My Band:
http://www.myspace.com/closedfortonight
Quote by ross1234

Maybe he should FIRE them

My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Last edited by I Be Andyy at Oct 2, 2008,