cant find it on the tv guide..all i can see is the vice presidential debate playing on 12 different channels. are they seriously not showing the office for this?
yep, real deal, all major TV networks will air that display of corrupt, no hope BS
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
i know ive had a shitty day i was looking forward to the office. fuc-k
WHAT! NO OFFICE? What about my name is earl? Is that playing tonight?
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
oh, no! God forbid those damn tv stations show you who might be in charge of the free world instead of the office! Seriously, I love the Office, but come on.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
^^^ win.
Quote by rockon1824
Yeah, that's apparently still running since it's on before 9.

Oh well, at least I having something to look forward to at 8. But still...
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
oh, no! God forbid those damn tv stations show you who might be in charge of the free world instead of the office! Seriously, I love the Office, but come on.

its the fact that i can watch the debate on 8 different channels.
NBC could show the office and there would still be plenty of TV left for the debate
the office is currently, hands down, the best show on tv atm
In heaven, all interesting people are absent.
Quote by nine01n
its the fact that i can watch the debate on 8 different channels.
NBC could show the office and there would still be plenty of TV left for the debate

They want viewers too though.
Quote by lzcougarz3
They want viewers too though.

If they show the office, guaranteed theyd get more viewers than the debate :P
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
stupid pointless ****ing politics. AGAIN. who gives a **** anyway?

I WANT PAM!!
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
The office is a great show, although slightly overhyped. However, if you complain about the vice presidential debates being showed over a tv show, you need to get your priorities straight.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
Quote by thewho65
Ah, sh*t this debate is going to conflict with "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia!"

No it's not. FX is cable and the debate is only on local channels.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by kyurah
The office is a great show, although slightly overhyped. However, if you complain about the vice presidential debates being showed over a tv show, you need to get your priorities straight.

see my previous post
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Look at it this way. Sure The Office is funny, but sometimes Sarah Palin is far more entertaining than any TV show. Until you remember that she could be a heartbeat away from becoming president.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
it's always sunny in Philadelphia ftw
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"