I got a new MP3 player and I wanted to put my episodes of Metalocalypse on it. Here's the problem, they're avi. files and it says it has to convert them. Any idea how I'd do this. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to convert them too.

Any help would be appreciated.
what mp3 player is it? Most of them come with their own software (although it's usually poorly coded bloatware)
Magic Video Converter is what i used and it worked really well. Hmm you know where you can find it to i won't even say. =)

(not sure what file type you need but it probably can do most of the ones i think you would need)
Well, are you sure you can put videos on it ?Because it doesn't sound like it.
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by Sleepwalker 666
Its a Sony Walkman MP3.

i have the same thing, there should be a disc that is the program that converts it, also its acutally a good program it does an amazing job at compressing it and i work with music and video for a job so i should know a thing or two about bad compressing and what to look for.
also
SONY MP3 PLAYERS FTW
Ok, according to their website it only plays MPEG 4 and M4V, so you need a avi>MPEG 4 or M4V converter.

google it up my friend.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Ok, according to their website it only plays MPEG 4 and M4V, so you need a avi>MPEG 4 or M4V converter.

google it up my friend.

if you know sony liek i do, even if you do that it probly wont like it unless you use the program that your supposed to do it with. sony is funny like that...
I can recommend Prism Video Converter. It can do AVI>MP4 no problem. And it can convert multiple videos on the trot so you can leave it to convert a whole series while you go for a fap or something.

It comes as a 30-day trial, but if you uninstall then re-install when the trial ends, it resets.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Let us say that a friend of a friend of a friend had a mp3 player that rhymed with "idod", and he/she wanted to do the same thing... how would he/she go about doing that...? Just wondering. Thanks and all that.
Quote by Mr_Jones
Let us say that a friend of a friend of a friend had a mp3 player that rhymed with "idod", and he/she wanted to do the same thing... how would he/she go about doing that...? Just wondering. Thanks and all that.

ipod thread buddy, dont take over other threads, not cool.
Quote by convictionless
ipod thread buddy, dont take over other threads, not cool.

Sorry....
Quote by Mr_Jones

Quote by RPGoof
Videora iPod Converter.