Page 1 of 2
Alright so get this. Appearantly a UFO is gonna randomly appear over the state of Alabama,(Where I live)and it wil stay there for 3 days. haha Heres a link

10-14-08

Wow....just wow.
Quote by Temanwithnoname
Alright so get this. Appearantly a UFO is gonna randomly appear over the state of Alabama,(Where I live)and it wil stay there for 3 days. haha Heres a link

10-14-08

Wow....just wow.

It can't be random if it's already been predicted
i live in alabama to.
where you live?
i live in odenville/st clair county type deal.
im going to have to look at that.
Is this some Christian fundamentalist group that has loads of videos on youtube about UFO's.

And they play that epic orchestra song that is in every video about Chernobyl?
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Didn't this already supposedly happen over Las Vegas, or somewhere in Nevada?
Quote by caskettheclown
i live in alabama to.
where you live?
i live in odenville/st clair county type deal.
im going to have to look at that.

Northern Alabama. lol

They come in love is what it said. Haha

I don't believe this for a second.
Quote by carcass255
Is this some Christian fundamentalist group that has loads of videos on youtube about UFO's.

This vague description sounds about right.

There's lots of pish about living in love too, which fits.
Quote by carcass255

This is most definately not a Christian thing.
Nope
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
Quote by Temanwithnoname
Northern Alabama. lol

They come in love is what it said. Haha

I don't believe this for a second.

ohhh cool, first ug'er i met that is in alabama like me :P.

i dont beleive it either,
theyll come to make love, with anal probes from some alien hell that will rip our prostate out and the make love to it.
Quote by caskettheclown
ohhh cool, first ug'er i met that is in alabama like me :P.

i dont beleive it either,
theyll come to make love, with anal probes from some alien hell that will rip our prostate out and the make love to it.

Homosexual Aliens? Maybe...
wow at 0:53 im pretty sure somebody just videotaped their lamp..
Quote by Temanwithnoname
This is most definately not a Christian thing.

Well like new age Christians who point out that everything is satanic while saying everyone has to turn to God.

I have no idea honestly but theres videos all over youtube, like how the world will end in 2012(and they are serious ) or how that Niribru(spelling?) planet has loads of aliens on it. They are still Christian I think, although if this was the middle ages they would have been burned as heretics ages ago
Quote by dragoo-mon

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Quote by Temanwithnoname
Homosexual Aliens? Maybe...

prolly but i still dont want my prostate ripped out my bunghole by probes for some sick fetish .
THEY GOTTA PAY UP FRONT FIRST.
Right on the day that I'm voting? Huh.

Some people believe the dumbest stuff...maybe a UFO will come...but you can't exactly predict that kind of thing, can you.

I applaud these people.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
I'll believe it when I see it.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Quote by Seryaph
Didn't this already supposedly happen over Las Vegas, or somewhere in Nevada?

That was a movie. Independence Day.
They are canadian. AND they believe in aliens....? They dont have much going for them
The movie was set in New York
Quote by dragoo-mon

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Quote by carcass255
Well like new age Christians who point out that everything is satanic while saying everyone has to turn to God.

I have no idea honestly but theres videos all over youtube, like how the world will end in 2012(and they are serious ) or how that Niribru(spelling?) planet has loads of aliens on it. They are still Christian I think, although if this was the middle ages they would have been burned as heretics ages ago

Lol, I love their vids. They're so cool.

I'm going to guess without clicking the link that the vid is by Saintbirgittadotcom, Thebibleword or Enddaysseries.

Anyway, I heard ages ago that the UFO was meant to go all over the Southern Hemishphere.

EDIT: Oh, wtf, it wasn't any of the above groups.
Last edited by Abunai X at Oct 2, 2008,
There was also supposed to be a gigantic earthquake in my city a few years back. Except that's believable seeing as we live on quite a large fault line.

Anyone who believes this probably also believes that Obama is the antichrist.

Quote by merfsullivan
That was a movie. Independence Day.

My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Quote by Abunai X
I'm going to guess without clicking the link that the vid is by Saintbirgittadotcom, Thebibleword or Enddaysseries.

Lol, I love their vids. They're so cool.

Anyway, I heard ages ago that the UFO was meant to go all over the Southern Hemishphere.

Alabama isn't in the southern hemisphere buddy. And this is a pile of bulls**t. Is someone also going to get a probe stuck up their ass?
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Quote by metaldud536
I hope it's E.T. I'd like to know his opinion on the various Telephone companies in America.
Who do you choose to use to phone home?

Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
So what are you gonna think when the 14th comes around and there's an EFFING UFO over your EFFING HOUSE?!
We're only strays.
Don't you think it's a little strange how every week someone makes a new "prediction", and yet since the internet, blogging and youtube started, not a single one has turned out to be true? Coincidence? I think it's a conspiracy in it's self, burn the heretics.
Quote by maninthebox24
Alabama isn't in the southern hemisphere buddy. And this is a pile of bulls**t. Is someone also going to get a probe stuck up their ass?

I didn't say it was...

..buddy.
"Hello operator? Get me Gordan Freeman, Master Chief, Sam Fisher, Solid Snake and all the guys from Independence day, now! Some serious shit is going down in a few days."
Anything that crawls out of that UFO is gonna be a hell of a lot less alien than most of the lifeforms in Alabama
My Gear:
Gibson SG
Yamaha Pacifica
Marshall DSL401
Marshall MG15
Dunlop CryBaby Wah
Quote by slash724
Anything that crawls out of that UFO is gonna be a hell of a lot less alien than most of the lifeforms in Alabama

where not aliens, me and about 20 percent of people from alabama are actually pretty cool.
the rest are sister sleeping redneck ignorant gun enthusiast. at least that's how it is where im at.
Last edited by caskettheclown at Oct 2, 2008,
Whoah, I totally believe this. I think if it's on a weekday I'll take off school since I consider myself to be part alien and this is a special occasion for us.
Quote by caskettheclown
where not aliens, me and about 20 person of people from alabama are actually pretty cool.
the rest are sister sleeping redneck ignorant gun enthusiast. at least that's how it is where im at.

No doubt you are, but i don't think the phrase '20 person of people' is recognized earth grammar
My Gear:
Gibson SG
Yamaha Pacifica
Marshall DSL401
Marshall MG15
Dunlop CryBaby Wah
Quote by slash724
No doubt you are, but i don't think the phrase '20 person of people' is recognized earth grammar

funny, i have one off night and now everyone's a wise ass.
Page 1 of 2