Hey Whats up Guys

I need some advice from you, so here is the story: I started my band by myself as a solo project. Then I met my bassist at work, and then it was just me and the bassist for a long time. Then this chick gets hired, and we find out her brother is a drummer. The drummer joins the band. After a cancelled show, we still have our practices. Then We have the chance to do an open mic, but our drummer had a test next morning. So He could not do it, the Bassist and I went to perform the open mic. As we were in the Open Mic, we started to play our song. I have an intro by myself, then he was suppose to sing after the intro. After Im done with the intro, he does not sing anything!!! he is just playing. My Sister ends up singing her part of the song and thats it. The Bassist goes away and gets into car accident. He comes back and then he tells me first, then the drummer that " He is not as passionate, and he doesnt want to **** up his chances at school". He is going to quit because he cant commit full time. After the whole dilemma, I feel like I barely have a band because the drummer is busy now. am i too passionate or is time to look for new members? let me know
go back to solo until you find new members
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
new members bro if there not passionet about there music they arnt worth working with
Quote by i_suck
new members bro if there not passionet about there music they arnt worth working with

qft

This is why I am still playing and recording stuff on my own.
Quote by mselamaj
am i too passionate or is time to look for new members? let me know

A bit of both probably.
This kinda thing just happens in bands I'm afraid, lots of people, some of them really great musicians try it out for a while to see if they like it and if it suits them, then decide it's not really what they thought it'd be like and quit. You'll meet loads of people like this eventualy.
Just keep chipping away at it, keep replacing people as they come and go and eventualy you'll find yourself with a bunch of guys who are just as motivated and dedicated as yourself.