I bought this guitar a few years ago and it went straight into a fender molded case and went right into my closet. It’s never been used and was kept for sentimental value as it was a gift from my parents. I over the years brought it to my guitar shop to be serviced every so often. The guitar is in perfect condition without flaw or fretwear; it went from the factory box when it was purchased and straight into the case. I unfortunately have bills to pay for college and I am unable to keep the guitar and to have grown out of its styling. The Fender telecaster HH blackout is a special edition guitar that is no longer produced and had a limited run in 2006. The guitar is a jet black finish with a craved top without any fret board inlays. The guitar has an amazing pair of Seymour Duncan Pickups that are just as unique as its styling (SD 59 reverse wound and a SD pearly Gates). It produces a very warm sound in the amp and can get a variety of tones from blues to classic rock to metal. It also can get a variety of tones that range from between a Les Paul and a Telecaster which give the guitar an entirely different feel than a standard Telecaster, but the same familiarity and more tonal diversity.I am more than glad to provide additional information as well as pcitures.My loss is your gain.

Specs
* Body: basswood with carved top
* Neck: Maple, Set Neck, Modern "C" Shape, (Polyurethane Finish)
* Machine Heads: Cast/Sealed Locking Tuning Machines
* Fingerboard: Rosewood, 15.75" Radius (400mm)
* Number of frets: 22 medium-jumbo
* Black hardware
* Hardtail bridge
* Pickups:Seymour Duncan SH-1 RP '59 Reverse Polarity Humbucker(neck), Seymour Duncan SHPGP-1B Pearly Gates Plus Humbucker (bridge)
* Pickup switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups Position 3. Neck Pickup
* Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
* Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo
* Hardware: Black
* Pickguard: None
* Scale length: 25.5" (648mm)
* Width at nut: 1.625"
* Unique Features: Matching Painted Headstock, Side Dot Position Inlays Only, Knurled Smoked Chrome Control Knobs, Black Plastic Parts, Graphite Nut, Oversized Strap Buttons, Metallic Fender headstock logo

I'm asking for 500 dollars with fender molded case for it. If you live in the NYC area I would be more than glad to meet up with you in the city to make the exchange.
So sexy, if I hadn't gotten my Jim Root Tele, I might have bought yours... bump.
"Love doesn't exist and I'm not picking on love, because I don't think friendship exists either"

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
Damn, that is a gorgeous guitar. I'd buy it instantly if I had the money, but I don't, so free bump I guess.
Founder and Gaz of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim club. PM me to join.

The Metal Militia
"Banging that head that doesn't bang!"

Quote by -Vogel-
All bow down for the mighty Holy Wars
if i had the money for it right now, id buy it right away....bump
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
would you consider shipping to PA, and do you think it would be fair for each to pay half of shipping, also if completely nessacary i would pay full shipping, but i donno, id have to think about it for a bit

also if its suck a great and special guitar, why are you only selling for 500??, im usually a gibson man so i dont really know how much this tele would run for
I dare almost not ask, but would you be willing to ship it overseas? I'd be paying for shipment of course. I know it's more trouble for you, but then again, these things are hard to come by over here, so thought I'd give it a shot.

Hope to hear from you

-Cheers
That is a lovely tele if I didnt have other things higher up in my priorites I'd get it straight away :/
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
heh u do warhammer
Mal: "Doctor, I'm taking your sister under my protection here. If anything happens to her, anything at all, I swear to you, I will get very choked up. Honestly, there could be tears." FIREFLY RULES!!!