Page 5 of 12
1) go forward in time
2) find cure
3) use cure
4) ????????
5) profit
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Am i the only person that would just want to say bye to all my family, tell all my friends that i love them
and hang out with my girlfriend

meh

i am in the pit i spose.

rape? fap?
Quote by oscar666
Am i the only person that would just want to say bye to all my family, tell all my friends that i love them
and hang out with my girlfriend

If you had read through all of the replies, you would see that a lot of people have already said that.
I would go to this girl's house that I have always secretly wanted to shag. I would be like I HAVE AN HOUR TO LIVE!?!?!?!?! FUK ME!

Then I would get refused and get slapped
Quote by TEK34
I would go to this girl's house that I have always secretly wanted to shag. I would be like I HAVE AN HOUR TO LIVE!?!?!?!?! FUK ME!

Then I would get refused and get slapped

lol, at least its worth a try
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
I'd make a thread in the Pit saying "omG PIT i got one hour to live! what do I do?! "

lol, thats come up once already
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
i would attempt to jump an aricraft carrier over another aircraft carrier and shoot myself off the front end with rocket boosters on my feet, and try to land on a surfboard to ride the massive wave it causes, but i would ride straight into a bunch of hyper beams from like 10 level 100 gyaradoses who are in the water in front of me.

thats the way to go man
^I S*** you not compadre!

Quote by Explorerpro
You Sir, Are Made Of Win.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Wow TS, this is a seriously great, original idea.

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.
ok new set up! you can be anywhere in the world once you choose your spot then your hour goes on....lol i'd be in the uk cause there are tons of hot girls there! or so ive seen on the internet! jk jk....lol but ya love got go to the uk and live out seeing the sites and probably let myself die on the beach looking up in the sky.
Quote by EndOfNothing656
Take out the locking nut on ur guitar man! That way u can tune whenever!

Quote by Karvid
Usernames are for the weak. I have never created a username in my life and I feel proud of that accomplishment.
I would say bye to all the geez, and then go on a 3 minute ****ing rampage! ****ing as many birds as my solid **** would allow but for a max of 3 minutes, then rob a bank, buy a custom fender strat and a marshall full stack plug in in the middle of my city and play now I wanna be your dog stooges, roll into the solo and die midway!
if i had an hour to live then i would do everything that i would grab this one chick who is hella hot, and go for it, while soloing with my shecter with my snowboard gear on (yes, while havin sex) and then do all the drugs i can so that i wont feel like so much shit when i do die. it wil all relieve off of me. and when my schecter is pluged into a john jackson pre amp to a wall of marshall 1960's (8 cabs by 8 cabs). and say good bye to every body whhile im dying and goin away.
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
I'd lock myself in my truck and go to sleep.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
first of all
cookies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pie
although it depends on the cookie

second of all
I would take acid and go skydiving
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
film myself playing some kick-ass song! that I made and then I die all on camera but before I film that on my camera I write a note on the camera saying upload to youtube so I'll be kinda famous even though I'm dead!!!!! yay! lol..........yeah I know it's unrealistic but it could happen.....maybe
Burn 100 copies of my LP, give it to as many people as possible.

Posthumous fame ftw.
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
1 hour left to live? sounds like a good poop is in my future.

id go outside and blast Primitive Radio Gods-"Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand" while singing

Jan lays down and wrestles in her sleep
Moonlight spills on comic books
And superstars in magazines
An old friend calls and tells us where to meet
Her plane takes off from Baltimore
And touches down on Bourbon street

We sit outside and argue all night long
About a god we've never seen
But never fails to side with me
Sunday comes and all the papers say
Ma Teresa's joined the mob
And happy with her full time job

Am I alive or thoughts that drift away?
Does summer come for everyone?
Can humans do what prophets say?
If I die before I learn to speak
Can money pay for all the days I lived awake
But half asleep?

A life is time, they teach you growing up
The seconds ticking killed us all
A million years before the fall
You ride the waves and don't ask where they go
You swim like lions through the crest
And bathe yourself in zebra flesh

I've been downhearted baby
Ever since the day we met

Then Id get to business. find the fastest car around, steal it, and try like hell to outrun whatever is going to kill me
Why would you kill yourself when you were just going to die after an hour anyway? You don't know how you're going to die, so who's to say that sucking on the barrel of a handgun is going to be any better?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Spamwise
Don't bother with this guy. He thinks that child molestation is only wrong because society views it as such.

Well you know... it does make sense....

Quote by thedudemeister
Well, it would be a memorable way to go. and because I hate humans, it would be good to take a couple down with me.

And I really only won't kill anyone because I dont want to spend the rest of my life incarcerated.

How do you know you'll be ruining lives of people who "deserve" it?

You could be ruining somebody who genuinely gives a damn about what he/she does, you could be ruining somebody who may not be so great now but they might turn their life around and make a very important decision to impact many for the better.

I don't exactly have much faith in humanity, but 'd rather spend my last hour doing something that makes me happy than doing something that'd hurt somebody else in such a serious way.

The fact that you'd only not kill someone because of consequences.... that's.... probably not healthy dude.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Hmm going into the futer to find the cure of what killed you how rediculas all you do is speed up the proccess thus kiling yourslef.....lol how i know this i attempted it and thats why i controled this body and am able to speak jk jk im no lunitic
Quote by EndOfNothing656

Quote by Karvid
Usernames are for the weak. I have never created a username in my life and I feel proud of that accomplishment.
Quote by jacobparker
I would eat fresh at subway. Jk lol
Probably have a wank or summin.

dude 2nd thing u said is a joke not subway pfft I'd eat at subway lol
Quote by ViperScale
See how many people i could kill / rape in the last hour. Then at the last few mins i would get on my motorcycle and find something i could try jumping going 180ish mph.

this except id go and confess my sins just before doing the jump, so that i still got into heaven
and also id try some drugs for good measure
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

i'd have sex, play guitar, eat and drink

i wouldnt rape cose i dont wanna go down in history as the guy that raped and died half way through.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Say hi to family members (5 min.)
Smoke a joint (7 min.)
Get laid in fast motion (15 min.)
Read some inspirational literature (10 min.)
Play some tunes on the guitar (13 min.)
Give a final speech and die (15 min.)

Some time management folks! important u know!

Funny thread :p
say goodbye to my family.

Testdrive a fast car (do some serious speeding)

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
I'd get so drunk that when I die and wake up I look around and go "Jesus Christ...what the hell did I do last night?"
Then Jesus would be all "u rang lolol??/"

Seriously though. I'd bang Jessica Alba. And she better hope that she is a good lay otherwise I'm taking her with me.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
I'll go round killing every person i see till 1000 peeps are dead (local wallmart) then i will blame on my lil sister and then kill myself...
Quote by EndOfNothing656

Quote by Karvid
1. Fap. --->3 minutes?
2. Call family and friends --->15 minutes
3. Write note explaining predicament, plus personal additions for people I missed. --->10 minutes?
5. Write a song, full with lyrics, and record it for the last half hour.
4. Write a will.
6. Die in the most hilarious position ever, so no one is sad.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
I'll spend every bit of effort and/or money to get a blowjob while eating a steak dinner at a nice restaurant, then keel over dead before paying the check.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir