Anyone know how to get one? Ive been trying to break into the business and I have no clue how to go about it.
The roadie business??

Just go to a club where bands play and ask the venue owner or a band that's there?
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Try to meet as many touring musicians as possible, become friends with them, and then offer your services.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
ha at first glance i thought this had something to do with sex lol u know bj etc.
but ya just start sucking up to a band u know and you might get lucky
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Learn how to spell roadie first ://
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by 6_Feet_Below

but ya just start sucking a band u know and you might get lucky

fixed.
Get down to the local studio and get a job, even if its really shitty (the studio or the job), both ways you can get into contact with bands. Why you would want to carry around people things is beyond me.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
buy a van, offer your services to a local band (being friends with them beforehand would be ideal) and hope they make it big. :P

Wouldn't hurt to pickup a few qualifications and know how regarding scaffolding, forklifts, audio setups, guitar/drums/insturment setups etc. on the way.

In australia they have a few companies that employ you and train you up as a stagehand. It's not a roadie in that you're not really attached to any band, but you do get to help setup the big festivals like big day out (but it also includes non-music focused events...like a sporting grand final day).

Or as mentioned earlier, you could get a job at the local studio, learn the ropes there and make friends with upcoming bands.