I have a Rocktron Hush Pedal... It works night and day better than any boss noise suppressor pedal, etc.

Still not happy...

I'm not really looking for a Noise suppressor as I don't want to take away from my sound.

I just want to get rid of the hu

So far I've found:
MXR M-135 Smart Gate Pedal:

Electro-Harmonix Hum Debugger:

Ebtech Hum Eliminator:

What do you think from experience is the best?

I've read reviews on all of them, and they're all very similar...but the price
range is definitely different..

What should I do friends?
What gear are you using right now?
Usually the best way to get rid of noise is not to buy a pedal. First, I'd suggest going backwards through your rig:
Check the voltage, polarity, ground etc at the outlet if you can.
turn on your amp with nothing plugged in and put it to your settings, it should be reasonably quiet. If you've got a master volume, turn it all the way up with your preamp all the way down. Listen for power tube noise. Change your preamp tubes to see if they're noisy (you DO have a backup set of tubes, right!?)
plug just your cable in to make sure it's ok
plug just your guitar in, and if it's noisy check the grounding, or add shielding if it's single coil
plug your effects in one by one using only the batteries and check for noise
plug the pedal adapters in if you use them and listen for ground loops

Usually one of those things is causing the hum and can be either eliminated or dealt with enough so that you can turn your noise suppressor down and it won't mess with your tone too much. For what it's worth, noise suppressors, gates, hum debuggers etc are all pretty much the same thing, so don't get too hung up on the name.
+1 ^

what guitar, what amp?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
if you are sure you are correctly hooked up, try the ISP decimator pedal if you want a pedal.
or the absolute best suppressor is the ips G-string rack setup
Fender MIA Standard Strat
ESP LTD Viper 407
Epiphone SG
Starcaster by Fender(modded with Bill Lawrence l-500-xl)
PEAVEY 6505+ (FJA transistor modd)
Peavey 65 watt transtube studio-112
Marshall 1960AV
Vader 2x12
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 band EQ
+1 to roc's

and get an isp decimator if you need one
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
I play through a B-52 At-100.

You know, you are absolutely correct. I'm going to troubleshoot.

My pedals: rocktron hush, modded ts9, bbe sonic stomp, bbe boosta grande.

I should mess with the order of my pedals, etc. I did however just check all my cables which are fine. However, even though I've only had my amp for 8 months, I've probably played about 120 shows and I bet I need new tubes

no, I dont have backups...been looking at replacing them anyways
what are you using to power your pedals?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
If earth hum is your problem, I would look at the Ebtech Hum Eliminator, but the Rocktron Hush is the 2nd best noise gate pedal I personally know (ISP Decimator is first). BUt I agree with everyone here, plug each pedal in individually and find otu what is making the most noise out of everything. it could be your power source, it could be the operation of your pedals, it could be the amp, it could be ground loops. Anything really.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
I can't add any insight on the pedals, but one thing you may want to check is the outlet(s) that you plug into. If they are not grounded properly, that can cause hum. I'm sure there is a more scientific way of testing this out, but I typically try different outlets in the house to verify that it is the outlet and not equipment.

I also tend to leave the extra loops of guitar cable coiled up. However, I've noticed that leaving the cable in loops tends to generate more hum.