I'm just starting to get in to sludge/stoner/doom metal. Can anyone recommend me anything?

I know:
Electric Wizard, Down, Crowbar, COC, Bongzilla, Kyuss, Fudge Tunnel, Acid Bath, Eyehategod.

I'm starting to become a huge fan, but I don't really know of any more bands.
Sleep, Weedeater, Acid King
rec thread, more people will be able to give you good recs there. Along the doom front, are you okay with funeral doom? cause if so i have some good ones. look into: Catacombs, Bosque, Wormphlegm and Ahab for starters. as for sludge your list is about as comprehensive as mine, so i can't be much help there.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by surya22
Cathedral
Fu Manchu
Candlemass
Iron Monkey

get them. now. for more traditional doom, also get: trouble, saint vitus, katatonia, pentagram and, for ridiculously epic doom, get scald.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
These are all great. But I'm not too sure what exactly funeral doom is :S. How is it different from regular doom?
Om and High on Fire.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
it's much slower, the vocals are death growls, songs are generally longer and its heavier. if you're new to it try Ahab and Thergothon first.
GRIEF!!!! Now
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.