Quote by Toker420
Hm... I might be interested, why should i buy your guitar?

You fail
Quote by Toker420
Hm... I might be interested, why should i buy your guitar?

Why should I sell you my guitar? lol

It's in perfect condition except for missing the back cover to one of the tuning pegs. There's not many of these around and the last one I found on ebay was going for a buy it now price of 465$ US so I figure 350$US is a good deal. Plus I need the money for new tubes and a couple of pedals. I'm just not into the low tunings as I thought I would be and have been just mostly playing my Gibson only. The Schecter has a great thin neck for fast play and sounds amazing.
you are over estimating the value of used schecters, I've seen that exact guitar in the local shop for 275
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
you are over estimating the value of used schecters, I've seen that exact guitar in the local shop for 275

I don't think I'm over too much though. Every time I have seen it online it has been atleast 350$US. Like I said, there was one on ebay for 465$US buy it now and it was scratched, missing knobs and generally not in very good shape at all, whereas mine in in mint condition.

It's back on ebay now, so I guess I'll see what happens, but if someone wants to make a decent offer, I am still all ears.
Bumping cause The Dark Tower is an amazing series, and cause I would be all on that had I the money.
Blackstar HT-5

Agile AL-2000 with Chrome Hardware
Depends on the trade really....

What do you have to offer? I am waiting to hear back from buddy to iron out the final details, so if things mess up I'll let you know.