Page 1 of 2
What doth thy PP&E thread think about them? In my opinion they're very good...they have a kind of experimental/progressive side too them in some songs.

Video for "Yeah Boy And Doll Face" -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25mOMFf9wuI
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Two year bump. Still no love/care for these guys on UG?

Their new album is one of the best releases of the year in my opinion. They actually progressed which is something rare among the bands they're usually grouped with.

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Bit of a bump.
But the only song I've heard by them is Yeah Boy and Doll Face.
In love, much?
Brianna K
Just Stand Up And Scream<3
Only son gi have heard is Caraphernalia, and its pretty awsome
Quote by travs2448
is the puppy solid state or tube?

Quote by diceksox1809
solid state. when she screams it pisses me off

^

Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
Dimebag had s*** tone and that guitar plays like an abortion. Come at me, bro!

Quote by jpatan
It's because Garth Brooks brings the ****in' br00tz.
I've been rocking The Boy Who Could Fly on my playlists lately. Although an extremely homosexual/Peter-Pan-fetishing song title, the song itself is fantastic.

Their whole album is really diverse and creative, though. And their first album was decent. But they stepped up to another level.

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Their new album is sick. I just got into them, they're way better then most people will admit.
I just submitted my review for this album. I believe all my points in it are valid.

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
I've been bumping this band since '07 they're the shit.

I think they're very underrated but are kinda doing it to themselves by marketing themselves to the scene crowds. There's a lot more in their music than standard scene-thoroughfare.
I liked Before Today wayyy back in the day.. then this band came along and I thought they sucked and stopped caring.
I'm an asshole.
On their newest CD they have a couple moments where they do throwback to their punk days. I'd give their shit another listen because it really has never seemed bad to me.
I heard one of their demos from like 1999, it was a pure punk song, pretty awesome.
Quote by punkforlife93
I clicked this expecting Poison the Well for some reason...damn.

Poison the Well is one of my favorite bands ever. Juss sayin.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I'm seeing this band live in 2 days, supporting ADTR.

My favorite song by them is Caraphernelia.

Saw them supporting on Monday, they were absolutely terrible. The only good thing about their set, or even the band, is Jeremy singing on carawhatever.
Although, being at the barrier and all, I did catch one of their guitar picks

I got into ptv around 6 months ago wen selfish machines had just dropped an wow i was floored. up till then coheed had been my go to band and before that soad, but they dont even compare to my love an admiration for ptv.

Vic is such a great idol, and PTV as a group makes me even more proud to say im mexican. hes pretty much gifted with the ability to play any instrument an boasts one of the best(the best in my opinion) voices in the biz today. it still shocks me to think that he pretty much did such a masterpiece as flair for the dramatic single handedly(not to discount mikes help on drums an songwriting of course).

their music gives me chills, makes me cry, pumps me up, and inspires me. seeing them live, front row, an meeting vic and jaime after the show was surreal. I hope PTV sticks around for years an years cuz they r by far the best thing in my life an in the music industry.
Quote by spartan116chris
I got into ptv around 6 months ago wen selfish machines had just dropped an wow i was floored. up till then coheed had been my go to band and before that soad, but they dont even compare to my love an admiration for ptv.

Vic is such a great idol, and PTV as a group makes me even more proud to say im mexican. hes pretty much gifted with the ability to play any instrument an boasts one of the best(the best in my opinion) voices in the biz today. it still shocks me to think that he pretty much did such a masterpiece as flair for the dramatic single handedly(not to discount mikes help on drums an songwriting of course).

their music gives me chills, makes me cry, pumps me up, and inspires me. seeing them live, front row, an meeting vic and jaime after the show was surreal. I hope PTV sticks around for years an years cuz they r by far the best thing in my life an in the music industry.

Terrible band, or worst band?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by spartan116chris

1. Your paragraph is a gramatical trainwreck. In the best light, it's painful to read.
2. Pierce the Veil is more than one guy.
3. Pierce the Veil is terrible.
4. If you're using the fact that you are Mexican, like Victor Fuentes, as leverage, you do not understand that music is supposed to bind together, not put up barriers.
5. The word 'and' has the letter 'D' in it.
Quote by spartan116chris

Oh man... I am so so sorry for you.
I'm an asshole.
I didn't expect so many people to hate them honestly. The newest album was melodic, well-written and even technical at some parts.

As far as the best band ever, though, that may be talking them up too highly.

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Because we don't like them?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
i loved before today, flair for the dramtic was amazing every song was just incredible, then selfish machiens came out, and i was so disapointed, its so overproduced theyve tried taking there sound though it may still be ptv and tried making it more accesible, i was hoping to hear more songs like the balconey scene and falling asleep on a stranger, instead there was the cheasy balad stay away from my freinds, and over the top pop heard in bulletproof love, maybe the next album they will grow up start making good organic post hardcore again

forgive my spelling
as for all the haters on ug, people gotta remember that the majority of people on here are losers, but ohwell ptv are playing sold out shows and there on there computers hating

forgive my spelling
Quote by smokeyalater
as for all the haters on ug, people gotta remember that the majority of people on here are losers, but ohwell ptv are playing sold out shows and there on there computers hating

forgive my spelling

My name is Danny. Call me that.
No I won't forgive your spelling. Your spelling's a cunt.

And for the record, I dislike them because they're a shit band. No other factors involved.

Page 1 of 2