Hey I recorded a quick idea that I had and put it on my profile. Its called Xstrophy demo or something like that. Its a thrashy galloping style song, and I got bored at the end and threw in a small solo after the slowed down clean part. Check it out, and let me know what you think. If you would like, leave a link and ill check out a song from you. Thanks!
I'll crit as it goes along...

I really like the idea of the intro, especially as the second guitar builds in the background. It's maybe a little sloppy and the timing is off in a couple places though.

The next riff is ****ing awesome. Like before though, work on your timing and your cleanness.

The part that kicks in around 2:00 is a nice changeup. However, it's right here that I'm starting to notice that all of your riffs use the same D C Bb chord progression. Don't be afraid to mix it up a bit.

Then the clean part was cool, I definately liked it in there, but maybe would like to see some different stuff thrown into it.

And the solo was really awesome, how it started out pretty legato and smooth, then worked its way up to crazy arpeggios and everything... I don't really have much else to say about it.

Overall, song kicked ass: I'd just say that the main thing I'd change is using some different progressions at parts throughout the song. And work on making your fast picking in the rhythm parts a little cleaner. Keep rocking and making awesome metal songs!

And if you get the chance, check out the latest version of my song.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=967492