So, after hearing this song on the Rock Band 2 commercial, I decided that I MUST learn how to play it.

And now I have everything down except the third solo, which is CRAZY TREM-STRUMMING CHORD MAYHEM!!!!!!!

How in (insert your deity of preference here)'s name are you supposed to hit that?

Please help me!

(And for those of you who would like to know, i've been playing for about 11 months now, and consider myself an Intermediate player. So don't say "You can't hit it because you're a NOOB!")
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

just practice it. Work on Tremolo picking, then try again.

There really isn't that much I can say other than that. Your arm may get tired, but its something your gonna have to work on.

Freaking awesome song by the way. I love how Rock Band picked that song and not Back In Black or some other overplayed song.
I know, and I love playing it on my Schecter rather than my Gibson Dinky Plastic GH guitar xD
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

Quote by ZeppelinRulez77
just practice it. Work on Tremolo picking, then try again.

There really isn't that much I can say other than that. Your arm may get tired, but its something your gonna have to work on.

Freaking awesome song by the way. I love how Rock Band picked that song and not Back In Black or some other overplayed song.

It's really as simple as this. You have to get good a tremolo picking first. Start on single notes, then move to powerchords.

And its kinda funny how you fell in love with that song from the rockband commercial...they only play one bar of guitar.
Oh well, at least you found it. Awesome song.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
To tell you the truth, I actually fell in love with it because I heard the guitar and thought "Hey, this is AC/DC, so it must be good, because Angus Young = Badass guitarist" and so I checked out an mp3 and i've loved it ever since.

But to be on topic, I will definitely work on trem picking, and be sure to post another thread in all caps screaming "I FRIGGIN' GOT IT!!!!!!!" once I actually get it down. Thanks for the amazing help as always, fellow UGers.

I'm out for the night. Peace!