I just recently saw a deal on a used Line6 Tonecore Tap Tremolo, for $90 NZ dollars here.. Should I get that or a Danelectro Tuna Melt Tremolo for $80?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
The Line 6, the Danelectro ones named after aren't that reliable.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by HighPotency
I'd get the Danelectro one cuz the last line 6 pedal i heard sounded like absolute s**te

Which pedal?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Just if it helps: my budget is $100NZ max, I'm gonna keep it for a while so it has to be solid and I'll mostly be using it for shoegaze-type stuff.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Personally, I would save up for something like a Cusack Tap-A-Whirl or at least a Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter. My Stereo Pulsar has never let me down, even if it does sound a little thin. You can get some pretty weird shoegazey sounds out of it too. I don't know how much you can get one of those for in NZ, though.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
just get the new Danelectro cool cat tremolo
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)