Have you ever had a conversation with someone you don't know...

I was in the Honululu airport last Janurary and we had to wait for a couple hours for the plane so we were just sitting down when I had to piss, so I went and when I was walking out of the bathroom this guy is like "hey"

So I walked over and said hi and whatnot, and so he starts saying something about disney land...then says "the airlines want you to spend money, but you don't need to" as he was ppouring water into a cup of ramen. I just said yeah and waws about to walk away and he said something about Missouri or asking if I was from there, so I said no I'm from Minnesota, and he said "you get many tornadoes up there", then before I could answer he said gotta go and shook me hand so I walked back over to this bench and say by my brother, and that guy walks by and pulls out his phone, I thought he was going to take a picture of me, but put it away and walk off.

Anyone have an odd conversation like that?
No. I don't like people.

Quote by blue_strat
A stranger's just a friend you haven't met.

And possibly will rape you.
You're*
Quote by blue_strat
A stranger's just a friend you haven't met.

A very close friend.

VERY CLOSE
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
i went to some guys house who i didnt know

he showed me his drum kit and i served him on it and then left
The Metro in So. Cal

you meet a new friend everytime you go on
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by marshmellow666

You gave some guy a blowjob on his drum kit?...What?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
You gave some guy a blowjob on his drum kit?...What?

noooo!!

i "served" him!

on his own drum kit!

blowjob?? what the hell?
Quote by jetfuel495
there was this fat guy on the airplane once... he kept talking. i generally dont like people, but im not an ass, so i conversed with him for a bit before falling asleep.

fat bastard ate my lays while i was passed out.

haha wow, what a fatass
Quote by jetfuel495
there was this fat guy on the airplane once... he kept talking. i generally dont like people, but im not an ass, so i conversed with him for a bit before falling asleep.

fat bastard ate my lays while i was passed out.

wtf?!
same shit happened to me!
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
no, but i enjoy making friends with people and eating their food when they fall asleep.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
I was walking down the boardwalk in Ocean City a couple summers ago when I passed by this bum. We both looked up, and I did the little friendly nod, and he starts to do the same, then does this whiplash-inducing double take. I keep walking, and he runs to catch up to me. I was standing there like, "can I help you?" when he says, "You know what they say about people with grey eyes?" I said no, and he says, totally seriously, "They make the best assassins." Dude just walks away, I'm standing there going wtf just happened.
This sig is
Me and two buddies had a conversation at 3 in the morning with a lady while she was walking her dogs.

It was an interesting conversation..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I talked to strangers on a daily basis on Work Experience. Every now and then there would be someone alright to talk to.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Dude, crazies aaaalways talk to me. I was on this ferry, and this crazy homeless Egyptian lady started telling me her life story, and asked if I knew what Circa (the brand of shoes I had on meant). When I said yes, she explained it to me anyways.

Another time, I was on the beach and this seedy old man sat next to me on this bench facing the ocean. He gestured to a girl around my age playing volleyball and starts nudging me and saying "You gonna **** her? huh? **** her good huh? I can't, but you have to" and then walked off throwin me winks.

On the plane, the lady next to me kept trying to feed me her food, like she was my mom...!

there's so many more I can't think of. Something about me attracts the crazy people
Quote by Survivalism

And possibly will rape you.

Wait....you mean close friends arent supposed to do that???

Oh...God....
I break into peoples houses and whisper in their ears in their sleep... Does that count?
Yeah, it's weird. I don't like talking to most of the people I know, but I like strangers who are friendly and just start talking to you.
"You know, when you take a cross and bend the sides in, it becomes a symbol shown all around the world, it's a good symbol. Although when you turn it sideways it becomes a Swastika, a good thing suddenly turned into an evil thing. Then when you turn the inside lines out it becomes a square. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Some guy went up to me and told me this, with a story I don't remember.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Yep. Standing in a line for a bus back to the hotel from Disney World I had a conversation with this really nice lady. Just talking. I love when that happens. You see that the world isn't made up of a bunch of worthless ***holes after all
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Every time I go to Chicago (3-4 times a week) a crazed man that kind of looks like Samuel L. Jackson in Black Snake Moan tells me that even though he doesn't know me he knows I'm destined for greatness because God is speaking to me through him. I think it's awesome that God picked this guy to communicate with me through, but it's weird that God always follows up his dramatic speech about my great future with a request for fiddy dollars. He truly does work in mysterious ways.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by marshmellow666

lolwut?
So once I let this stranger into my house to show him my drum kit.. man the guy was a freak on it.. then he just kinda, left.
Quote by marshmellow666

I see! You're a renegade waiter who does jobs in houses. This man eats at his drum kit.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I see! You're a renegade waiter who does jobs in houses. This man eats at his drum kit.

Oh jeez..
I like it when I get into a good conversation with a stranger. It usually makes me feel better about people in general when I stumble upon one whose company I enjoy for whatever brief time we see each other.