I just bought a dimebad darrel wah form guitar center. For the first week or so everything sounded good, but then i put me distorition before it and me amp started to sound weird. now at first my amp had god bass , mid etc, now all i get is a trebbely pressince sound no bass or mid. I have a behringer gx212 am and a boos mt2 metal zone along with my dimebag darrel wah.
Quote by youngncy
I just bought a dimebad darrel wah form guitar center. For the first week or so everything sounded good, but then i put me distorition before it and me amp started to sound weird. now at first my amp had god bass , mid etc, now all i get is a trebbely pressince sound no bass or mid. I have a behringer gx212 am and a boos mt2 metal zone along with my dimebag darrel wah.

Dude if your amp had god bass, mid, etc. as you say you shouldnt mess with it LOL

But really, try moving the pedals around in order, or if you like the order make sure you have all the levels set properly and good batteries or power supply.
Try putting the distortion before it?
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Quote by youngncy

I think i found your problem.
it sounds like crap because you put it before the wah. put it right before the amp, and it should solve the problem. its because the wah doesn't have true bypass (i'm guessing), so it filters out all the bass and stuff, in order to give you the high end of your wah. the wah should change your guitars dry signal, not its wet signal.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Thats what i thought is rearange the pedals. it almost sounds like there is sand in the speakers though whih i know is not the case its just really grainy.
Ok im not the best speller but i can spell **** YOU you prick. Keep your god damn comments to your self!
^ That made me lol. I was joking, dont have a fit over it!

Anyway, try all the possible combinations with regards to what orders the pedals are in. You should be able to find the problem by process of elimination. If the problem continues, try removing some pedals. Maybe one broke?
OK lol i tried the pedals do seem to have an effect but not much so i think i fixed my problem. I got some new celestion speakers today ones before were jenson!