the other ones better
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
WHOAAA!
If I was a bassist...I'd be coming in my pants.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Quote by insanitybreed
Looks great, shares similarities with Araya's signarute model.

Even more similarities to older Araya sigs (I used to have one)- the 3 band eq + control layout, the 34" scale, the minimalist inlays. in fact, that's what he used to play, until ESP started making his own special one, probably as an alternative to the new araya sigs. I'd be really interested in getting one, except for that sticker (I might even put up with the COB inlay, but damn, that sticker just ruins it)

EDIT: oh ya, forgot to actually address what the TS was saying. Ya, like pretty much everyone else, I'd like it more without the sticker
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
Quote by MC_Rimes
Nice bass, but the rest of us do not play in COB so we do not need that sticker :P

this
Only the blue sky and the green grass
Go on forever in this world
Where seconds feel like eternity
And years pass in blink of an eye
Well, resisting to urge to insult COB (which I know will get me flamed from the metalheads anyway), that is a decent looking bass, shame about the sticker.
"I hope I die before I get old"-Words of Pete Townsend, 1945-

"I hope I die before I turn into Pete Townsend"-Words of Kurt Cobain, 1967-1994

Funny old world eh.
Quote by wouldyakindly
Well, resisting to urge to insult COB (which I know will get me flamed from the metalheads anyway), that is a decent looking bass, shame about the sticker.

i'm a metalhead and i agree that the sticker is a little obnoxious. im not really a fan of bodom but even if say one of my favorite bands came out with a sig bass if it had a sticker i would find it annoying too.
It looks just like an F series with a bit of the body removed and a gay sticker slapped on. I'm not impressed.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
i garuntee that half of you guys here even understand what the hc means for "cob-HC"

still, its awesome, i saw then live a week anda half ago

henka blacksmith was using the VIPER version with the cobhc sticker.

with as much respect i have to esp, the only thing i hate is how they copy everybody's body styles, mainly gibson. the vipers are like SG's, the ones that look like LP's, the kinda crappy job of a Dimebag, and a few others layin around
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Last edited by xFinnellx at Oct 3, 2008,
Quote by xFinnellx
i garuntee that half of you guys here even understand what the hc means for "cob-HC"

Don't you mean "I doubt that half of you guys even know" or "I guarantee that half of you guys don't know"?

For the benefit of the alleged half that don't know, it stands for "Hate Crew." Which in no way stops it from being a bloody stupid sticker.
Quote by xFinnellx

with as much respect i have to esp, the only thing i hate is how they copy everybody's body styles, mainly gibson. the vipers are like SG's, the ones that look like LP's, the kinda crappy job of a Dimebag, and a few others layin around

You're right.. and thank God.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

oh snap, my typing was horrible in my last post, lemme re write it.

i garuntee that half the people looking at this thread even understand what COBHC stands for

still, its awesome, i saw them live a week and a half ago

schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Quote by xFinnellx

i garuntee that half the people looking at this thread even understand what COBHC stands for

So... what does it stand for?

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Children of Bodom Hate Crew. I think.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
the green five string looks sexy with the binging ont he fret board :P. gay sticker ruined it.
still, $588000Y.... that's a fat wad of cash. 5588.35 USD. I know prices are generally higher over there, but that just seems ridiculous. Maybe the CoB name has more selling power over there.
Well if you ask me a signiture bass is normally a recreation of the bass the artist plays. The bass he plays on stage has the COBHC logo on it so i suppose it is only right to put it on the sig.

And if it is actually only a sticker, as you all have been saying, why dont you just take it off if you dont like it?

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
Quote by shinhoman
Well if you ask me a signiture bass is normally a recreation of the bass the artist plays. The bass he plays on stage has the COBHC logo on it so i suppose it is only right to put it on the sig.
And if it is actually only a sticker, as you all have been saying, why dont you just take it off if you dont like it?

Don't get me wrong, I like Bodom, but man the sticker!!! And yes we are fully aware what a sig bass is... But suppose I put out a sig bass and write 'Rimes' on it, despite being a top notch bass some people would be turned off because of the sticker! AND NO, YOU COULD RUIN THE BODY TRYING TO REMOVE THAT STICKER! So no, that is not a solution.
Quote by MC_Rimes
Don't get me wrong, I like Bodom, but man the sticker!!! And yes we are fully aware what a sig bass is... But suppose I put out a sig bass and write 'Rimes' on it, despite being a top notch bass some people would be turned off because of the sticker! AND NO, YOU COULD RUIN THE BODY TRYING TO REMOVE THAT STICKER! So no, that is not a solution.

I suppose the ultimate solution would be to include the sticker with the bass but just not stuck on. So then the person buying it it can decide whether they want it on or not.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
^that's actually a great idea. except that on the actual bass it's not a sticker. still, they really should do that. It would made a lot more people actually buy it
Quote by C0_0kie

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Quote by shinhoman
I suppose the ultimate solution would be to include the sticker with the bass but just not stuck on. So then the person buying it it can decide whether they want it on or not.

x

Or you could by an LTD F series bass, because they look almost exactly the same...

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by ChemicalFire
Or you could by an LTD F series bass, because they look almost exactly the same...

They look so different! the only similarities are the horns and the headstock.
its different scale THe sig is 34" and the f series is 35"
the closest bass you could get to the henkka sig is the tom araya sig, but thats in the wrong scale as well.
Quote by shinhoman

x

That's not even the bass they're making...
That's much nicer.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by jb_reborn
the closest bass you could get to the henkka sig is the tom araya sig, but thats in the wrong scale as well.

That's only if you're getting one new. Again, find an older Tom Araya sig, you'll know because it has a five knob control layout
Quote by C0_0kie

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Should have done the reaper off of their Hatebreeder album for the graphic. Looks decent, but kinda... extremely plain. Especially if you're gonna pay ~5600 dollars... that can't be right
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396