Will someone please kill her. She has been talking about caylee for the last like 6 months it feels like. Every single night.... WTF she is dead get over it and talk about something else.

(i don't really watch her show i just see her talking about the same thing every night flipping channels.)

Seriously it would be like watching the same south park episode every night for 6 months.
Whenever I go to the weight room, she's always on bitching about it. I honestly don't know why they even have the TV's set to CNN in the goddamn weight room to begin with.......
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
Quote by ToxicConfusion
Whenever I go to the weight room, she's always on bitching about it. I honestly don't know why they even have the TV's set to CNN in the goddamn weight room to begin with.......

So that dumb muscle heads can get some fvcking culture.

...Wait you said CNN. My bad.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by ToxicConfusion

So that they'll push themselves and work out hard enough to be able to throw a 500-pound barbell through the ****ing TV when she's on it.
You're*
Who?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I hate her so much and her ****ing hair cut.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Survivalism
I hope that **** gets hit by eight busses.

amen dude
i hate this bitch
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS