Page 1 of 2
Quote by freedoms_stain
Nah, I like my hands to be not covered in ink.

If you get a good fountain pen then that shouldn't happen...
I must say they do write very smoothly. But enough to warrant their own thread?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Monolith295
I must say they do write very smoothly. But enough to warrant their own thread?

Hell yeah....
I don't know where to buy any . I, as a writer, desperately needs one, but I cannot find a store where I can just walk in and buy one. Are they expensive? Explain to me the fountain pen!
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
The fountain pen is from the familae fountainous flowinus. Their natural habitat is in old oak desks from the mid 18th century and the hands of thespians.
Quote by sixwingmortal
I don't know where to buy any . I, as a writer, desperately needs one, but I cannot find a store where I can just walk in and buy one. Are they expensive? Explain to me the fountain pen!

You can get them on the internet too. They range from about $10 (£4-5) up to some really expensive ones costing £1000+

For everyday use I would go for a good £20 one, something like a Parker. These last ages and are amazing.
I'll just stay with my trusty 'ol pencil.
Thanks anyway.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by Born_to_shred
I'll just stay with my trusty 'ol pencil.
Thanks anyway.

Pencil? What era are you living in?
I used to have one, years ago. it was crappy, got all over my fingers. But i still liked it nonetheless.

I just realized that I'm so bored, I posted in "the fountain pen thread". Oh God.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
I'd rather use an Astronaut Pen.

/Seinfeld joke
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Pencil? What era are you living in?

Oh, don't mind him.. he's one of those crazed loonies who believe they live in the future..
Quote by NutZz?
I used to have one, years ago. it was crappy, got all over my fingers. But i still liked it nonetheless.

I just realized that I'm so bored, I posted in "the fountain pen thread". Oh God.

i use a typewriter, ha

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You're posh...

Nah, I just make a lot of mistakes.

Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by Habit Zero
*Pulls out space pen*

*Writes upside down*

/Thread

+1
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Why the hell has this thread spread on to a second page? We are a bunch of bored chaps tonight no?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Just wondering how many people here use and enjoy using fountain pens?

Discuss!

Just wondering why you decided to include a comma and a hyphen after "Fountain Pen Thread." That really bugs me.

And yeah, fountain pens are pretty awesome.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Quote by Muzikh
Why the hell has this thread spread on to a second page? We are a bunch of bored chaps tonight no?

what? its one page man...

EDIT: but you are right, we're all freakishly bored people
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Useless. Not convenient at all. Okay for artistic stuff, but for everyday use, it's a pain.

I use gel pens. Lasts a long time, ink dries instantly.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
this british kid in my school uses a fountain pen thats like 100 something dollars
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Quote by JeanMi36
Useless. Not convenient at all. Okay for artistic stuff, but for everyday use, it's a pain.

I use gel pens. Lasts a long time, ink dries instantly.

I tend to find that fountain pens are better cause gel pens tend to jam up at bad moments..
I only used the 4$ Pilot fountain pen and they are amasing. I now can't write with anything else...
I've used fountain pens for drawing, but I stick to cheapo bic ones for everyday writing.
i used to have one, loved the damn thing but i lost it
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Page 1 of 2