Page 1 of 2
I know I haven't, but I'm curious to see what other people have to say. I know hate is a strong word and everything but you can tell us if you've ever even gotten close to feeling hate.
In b4 I hate the TS for making this thread.
Quote by Masamune
I know I haven't, but I'm curious to see what other people have to say. I know hate is a strong word and everything but you can tell us if you've ever even gotten close to feeling hate.
In b4 I hate the TS for making this thread.

i hate TS for cheating, by inb4-ing his own thread
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Yes.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Yup.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I've never felt hate, there isn't anything worth putting that much negative concern in. Although I have felt very frustrated at some stupidity I've seen in the world
Everyone has felt hate, it's a part of what makes us human. Anyone that denies this is just to naive to know what hate feels like.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
Everyone has felt hate, it's a part of what makes us human. Anyone that denies this is just to naive to know what hate feels like.

Exactly

dumbass
I have, and I have a general distaste for people that are horrible drivers.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Last edited by pHaKe at Oct 2, 2008,
Quote by Jericho114

This is mostly because they haven't felt it???
I hate rap & pretty much anyone who listens to it,
unless they're funny.
If you are reading this, you are a failure of epic proportions.
Quote by Jericho114

Hate is a strong word. Dislike and hate are very hard to differentiate.
Yes, and I still hate that douchebag.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
This is mostly because they haven't felt it???

No. You're just to naive to know what hate feels like. The rest of us can make that simple connection, but you can also deny the meaning of a word like "hate" and "love" all you like because there is no "true" meaning. Believe me, you have felt hate.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Quote by Alexmunst
I hate rap & pretty much anyone who listens to it,
unless they're funny.

You are an idiot, I need a chat with you
Quote by Jericho114
No. You're just to naive to know what hate feels like. The rest of us can make that simple connection, but you can also deny the meaning of a word like "hate" and "love" all you like because there is no "true" meaning. Believe me, you have felt hate.

Yeah, believe him. He is... ehm... who did you say you are?
Quote by Jericho114

hmmm.

No I haven't.
Everyday
Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. It doesn't make you right. It doesn't make you better. It doesn't make you god. Everyone has their own view and that view is neither right or wrong.

Ignorance destroys music.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
hmmm.

No I haven't.

Wait until I rape/murder your mother.
Quote by red18420

I have not felt hate, hate is a wasted emotion and wasted time, just ignore them.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by Jericho114

What does it feel like then?
I have been on the verge of feeling hate several times. When I felt this, I've been told that my eyes went all weird. I mean, they didn't just dilate. Something else happened. And I felt something tighten in my chest, and my head went kind of foggy. All I could think about was killing the bastard that I hated at that moment. I still strongly dislike the ass-wipe, but I don't really hate him now.
I don't really hate anybody. I don't think I ever really have.
Quote by daeqwon10000
What does it feel like then?

Envy
Jealousy
Love
Hate
etc.etc

If you can't describe these basic human emotions, I am very sorry for the sad life you live. Actually, maybe this is something you guys will understand better.

Quote by red18420

Quote by StreetLight3989
I have not felt hate, hate is a wasted emotion and wasted time, just ignore them.

don't even go there that reminds me to much of st anger
Quote by Jericho114
Envy
Jealousy
Love
Hate
etc.etc

If you can't describe these basic human emotions, I am very sorry for the sad life you live. Actually, maybe this is something you guys will understand better.

....so what does it feel like....
Yes..I have felt hate....it started when I was forced to sever the hands of an opponent and then behead him..at that stage I knew it was to late to turn back...but what cemented my hate was my visions of a loved one dying whilst giving birth.

After countless moments of rage, I helped murder another opponent before heading to a local temple and massacring several children and youths...I was nearly killed by an angry friend and now hate consumes me everyday and I live life as a fragment of what I once was, with breathing apparatus' and cyborg components to allow me movement.
Quote by Jericho114
Envy
Jealousy
Love
Hate
etc.etc

You didn't describe Hate
I hate three people in my life.

Beyond that, I just have a strong dislike for most of the world. Save a few people.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I doubt ive felt "true hate" but i have fake hate all the ****ing time
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Quote by daeqwon10000
You didn't describe Hate

I don't have to. In my opinion you guys already know what it is and you're just denying it, trying to look uber cool over the internet.

Go ask a family member from someone innocent that has been killed in the US war on terrorism, and you will see what hate is.
Quote by red18420

Page 1 of 2