I downloaded/bought it, I really dig it. Sort of like Municipal waste but more deathy (mainly on the vocals)

I'm also seeing them with Gwar and Ensiferum soon. yay.

Anyone else heard An overdose of death yet?
you know i really hate this band
the music may be alright in itself. but joel grind is a dickhead. he's rode along on this new thrash wave thing, going from underground labels who got him known in the underground so that relapse could pick him up, after which he has basically ignored the guys that got him noticed by relapse, pretty much turned around and stuck his finger up. his attitude now seems to be that he's 'too good' for us

so yea i dont listen to this band
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
They're pretty freakin sweet and joel grind is actually a pretty cool dude, as I've met and talked with him before.
I have no opinion on Joel Grind, but I really like his music so that's enough for me
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

He plays here on Sunday. My buddy wants to go as a last hoorah before he goes back to jail so I'm sure I'll end up being dragged along. Though I don't really feel like seeing fukking Gwar to tell you the truth.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.