Page 1 of 2
If she goes to the relationship thread?

as for serious answers, you can just kinda tell. If you find her laughing at any joke you make then she probably does. I'd be more helpful but im tired.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Ask her.

This.

Seriously, you'll always get away with this, if you know her number or email, or myspace (these days, guhh) just say something like this, "we should totally do it JK LOL) lol..i love that one. But if she goes along with it, like "Yeah we should!" or something to that effect, she at the very least likes you enough to joke with you.

That being said, she probably thinks you're a creep if you have to ask The Pit.

Just sayin'.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Well.. with girl women it depends on a few factors. If she looks at you with those deep girl woman eyes and speaks gently with her girl woman mouth, then chances are, you my friend, have attracted a girl woman.
you should hurl on her, cause if she comes back then it was meant to be
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
He is a boy man guys, he attracts girl women.. are there any girl women or boy men in here that can help with a positive answer?
" girl woman "

I'm sure it's not your intellect.

But no, seriously. If she's constantly looking at you, and touching you. If she holds your hand, that's like, surefire way to tell
i'm not a girl.....not yet a woman......
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by RealGuitarHero
you should hurl on her, cause if she comes back then it was meant to be

Hah, quote from Waynes World

+1
BulletzAreScene
If she:
-grabs your balls
-rubs your chest
-spanks your ass
-licks your neck

... then she probably only wants to **** you and then get on with life.

If she:
-quickly looks away when you look at her
-flutters her eyes
-asks you for help
-tries to get in situations where she has to spend time with you (i.e. school projects, class partners)
-/her friends seem to pay more attention to you

... then she probably wants to have a closer relationship with you.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Of course, this depends on the woman, but this is a general guideline: look for hints by proximity and by how often she makes an effort to talk to you. Let me explain. If a woman seems comfortable when you are in her personal space, this means that she is either very comfortable around you or she really likes you. Also, if a woman will call you up rather frequently to talk to you or just to say hi, this shows that, at the very least, she feels close to you or she wants to become close to you. However, these hints are definately not 100%. Often a woman willact like this just because she wants to become better friends with you; she may have no romantic interest in you. It is because of this that you will need to confront her about it eventually, but hopefully what I've said will help you out. Best of luck.
OPINIONATED STATEMENT

Meaningful Song Lyrics
Inside my signature
Make me look deep
And misunderstood

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context hilarious quote!

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context compliment!

My Gear:
Awesome Shit
Cool Shit
Shitty Shit

^Sorry I am man woman.

Lol, Ive been looking for a sig...
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Silentlassassin
haha = bad
hahaha = good

That's actually a pretty good way of putting it.

Or if something serious comes up or happens, look to see if she looks you in the eyes. Look back by the way, comfort her. If she doesn't, then she probably doesn't feel she can rely on you.

EDIT:
Quote by sixwingmortal
If she:
-grabs your balls
-rubs your chest
-spanks your ass
-licks your neck

If she:
-flutters her eyes
-asks you for help
-tries to get in situations where she has to spend time with you (i.e. school projects, class partners)

Those are actually really good too.

I learned in psych that women "make the first move" by scanning a room for potential and her eyes will lock on to someone she considers a catch. If you catch a girl looking at you, it's a green light to flirt. Of course this is if you're not together, the first one is if you're already together.
Last edited by musiclover2399 at Oct 2, 2008,
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Well.. with girl women it depends on a few factors. If she looks at you with those deep girl woman eyes and speaks gently with her girl woman mouth, then chances are, you my friend, have attracted a girl woman.

I don't know man. It would be easier if we just did what dogs do and sniff butts. Gross, yet quick and simple to recognize.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
wow TS u killed this thread when u spelled 'girl woman' this is the pit and we will not let it go............ever
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Well, one of my friends *she is a girl* told me that if I girl complains to you about being ugly she usually just wants to hear the guy she likes say she's gorgeous.
Her mouth is fitted on your penis. That usually sends me a good, clear signal.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by sixwingmortal
If she:
-grabs your balls
-rubs your chest
-spanks your ass
-licks your neck

If she:
-flutters her eyes
-asks you for help

hehe...
Every girl is different just like every guy is different. Some might smother you with affection if they care about you and others will stand back and let you do your own thing or try to play hard to get to make sure you like them. The game is everchanging and there is no easy answer. Best thing to do is just to talk to whomever you're concerned about.
More like how can you tell if a boy man really likes and or cares about you.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

You win.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
girl woman

f*ckin lawlz
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
i wish i knew the answer to this question. basically just talk to her a lot and ask her out eventually, its hit or miss but worth a shot.
Unfortunately, science does not know enough about Girlwoman yet.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Page 1 of 2