I'm kinda bored and I'm always interested in what kinda guitars everyone has. So...

Post a pic of your guitar
OR
Post a pic of a guitar that you're planning on getting soon

Just tell us a bit about the guitar. How long you've had it, why you love it, why you hate it, why you want to smash it to bits, why you'll never buy another guitar, what you want to upgrade on your guitar, etc.

Here's a few pics of some guitars I have around the house:

This is my babyy. Martin D-16RGT. I've named her Kayla. For a Martin, she's surprisingly balanced, yet still full and bassy. The only thing I would ever change on this baby is the neck. I'm not a fan of V shaped necks, and even though the V on this one is very soft, it's not very comfortable to me. I got some sausage fingers goin on. Surprisingly, I like thick, chunky, round necks. Go figure...

This pic was just to highlight the white boltaron binding. I really like the binding. It'll probably cost me a crap load of money when I re-fret, but ohh well.

This one's just a pic of my martin and seagull headstocks. These were one of the first shots that my brother took with his Nikon D200.

Please note that this thead requires a picture. POST AWAY PEOPLE! I WANNA SEE YOUR GUITARS.

EDIT: Here's another pic.

All the acoustic guitars I have in my house. My Art & Lutherie Cedar CW at the top, the Martin D-16RGT at the top right, the Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple at the bottom right, and my Almansa 402 Abeto classical on the left bottom.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Dang, sorry for the huge pictures. Didn't know they'd turn out so big. Anyway, I'm surprised that I haven't seen this thread in here before too, haha.
Equipment:

It's an ibanez v300. It was my dads old guitar... I'm not sure the exact year i think its either 70's or 80's but it plays really well and the action is good ive never had to mess with it at all.

Its a maestro EA-2. She is the 1st guitar that I bought, which is why I'm probably going to keep her around forever. Although I might buy a new guitar when I have the money and more importantly, feel that I deserve it.

My Freshman acoustic. She is my first guitar, bought in May 08. I started off with an old classical, & after a few weeks and i proved i really did want to play guitar, my hubby bought me this baby. She's really pretty. Ouside in the bright light, she's a lovely pinky-purple colour, with an animal print kinda pattern. I also have 2 classical guitars, but i only play this one.

Freshman acoustic
IbanezGAX70
DIGITECH RP100
Nice stuff people. Keep 'em coming =)
Equipment:

Washburn WD55-SWCE that I named "Flora".
Limited edition 2006 Augusta. Spruce over ovangkol.
Last edited by Shinoda_Ex at Oct 3, 2008,
My MD95. I apologize for the terrible lighting, but I don't think the people who built my 4plex believed in actually installing any. And no, I didn't bother to clean my guitar before I took these.

********May Truth and Good Music Prevail!********
I just took this pic, these are the guitars i have here right now.

Far left - 1968 Gibson Melody Maker 12

Middle - My main electric guitar, a modified Washburn (model unknown)

Right - Yamaha LL500

Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Here's my Moondog Howlin' resonator...

My other acoustic is a fairly generic low-end Takamine cutaway jumbo, not really worth posting a picture of...
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
My baby Ibanez AW120ECE great guitar!
2006 model... they quit producing it.

Last edited by JonIngi at Oct 6, 2008,

I also thought to show off my guitar a bit Yeah, a nice Taylor 214E
I really admire a lot of Taylors of their easy plain design and their crystal clear sound.
But chose this one to be my Taylor, have it now for over 7 months and am still enjoying every last bit of it

Greetings, Alexey

Electric Stuff:

Epi Les Paul Std
Epi Sheraton II

Epi Valve Jr V3 Combo
Traynor YCV50Blue

Fulltone OCD
Line6 DL4

Ibanez Bass

Acoustic Stuff (from the top down, left to right):

Fender Mandolin
Taylor Big Leaf Maple Limited
Larrivee OM-09 (Canadian Factory)
'87 Washburn Woodstock 12-string
Esteve Valencia Flamenco (Hand Built in Spain)
Janky Yamaha Classical from Costco
Martin "Little Martian" as I call it

Other Stuff:

Awkward coyote dog waiting to attack!
Last edited by Nims at Oct 7, 2008,
My pride and joy, my Washburn J58SW.
Solid flame maple back & sides. solid spruce top, maple binding, rosewood butterfly bridge, rosewood capped headstock, bone nut and saddle. Lovely guitar.