Ok so i made a thread like last week complaining how someone stole like 90$ from my wallet. Anyways, i walked in my dorm the other day, and my roomate was gone and his wallet was on his desk....When i told him the night it got stolen that my money was gone he said taht someone took 20$ from his...and i checked and he didnt have any money in his wallet. But when i checked yesterday he had the exact amount that was stolen...4 twenties and 1 ten...and one of the twenties had this one red mark that i think might have been on mine but im still not sure. I dont know what to do, do you guys think he stole it....I dont want to confront him about that shit cuz hes a bitch
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
Dude, you are like the coolest dude like.. EVER!
Beat him and you'll get the answer.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
uhhh yea hes ****king ripped he would beat the shit out of me
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
Dude, you are like the coolest dude like.. EVER!
Dude, just one solution.

Everyone else will probably tell you to confront him.

But you should really steal him the same amount that he has stolen to you, seriously.
Stomp that nigga
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Take his wallet and throw it away where he'll never get it back. I'd rather lose 90 dollars than all the crap in my wallet. Say someone stole it.
If you're sure, but you can't confront him, i'd say steal his money in intervals, so he doesn't notice. And if he asks, jjust be like "man, you smoke too much, you be forgetting what you spent your money on"
Give him an assload of xanax, take his money, and when he wakes up the next day ensure him that he spent it.
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
Or if it's nothing money related, buy a drink, add hella a lot of laxatives, and tell him you don't want it anymore (or come up with some excuse). and sit back, while he has the ride of his life.
Someone shit on the coats.
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.