Im thinking of buying a guitar but im having troubles choosing, perhaps someone can help me. Out of these three, which is the best one to get?

Jackson KVX10 King V

ESP LTD V200

ESP LTD V500

I mainly play hard rock/heavy metal, also what is the average price range for each of them so that way I know if someone is trying to rip me off. I personally don't see much of a difference between the v200 and v500, the only reason I like the jackson one more is cause it has the whammy bar (something that the esp ltd doesn't)

thanks
Ya like V's huh. And Eminem too.. how does that work. Eminem's not heavy rock or metal? Anyway, get the KVX10 it's ****ing awesome for it's price.
i like all bands, ive just been using this name for many years so im used to it. thanks for the advice, whats the difference between a v200 and v500 besides the price?
Quote by eminem46
i like all bands, ive just been using this name for many years so im used to it. thanks for the advice, whats the difference between a v200 and v500 besides the price?

V500 is mahogany, V200 is basswood. V500 has EMGs. basically, the V500 has better stock harware, electronics and wood. and definitely better build quality. go for the v500 if it's in your price range.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC