I bought this pickup a few weeks ago to put it into my low-end Ibanez, but I don't have the ability or the money to put it into my guitar. I'm asking for $45 shipped. It's used.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
sorry for the double post but it won't let me edit my last post. message me if you want to pursue a deal.
It's better on your end to buy it new.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

That's expensive. The local shops, which usually charge more, were asking for $90, around 40 quid. Here, I'm paying like $2.50 to ship, but to the UK, I'd probably be looking into $30 or so.

Jeff

Quote by Munchlaxatives
That's expensive. The local shops, which usually charge more, were asking for $90, around 40 quid. Here, I'm paying like $2.50 to ship, but to the UK, I'd probably be looking into $30 or so.

duncans are more expensive in the UK so even with shipping he might make out. 45+30= $75 so that still pretty much half off what he's paying in the UK
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.