i am super sick i tried taking the recomended dose of the nyquil softgel thingys. last night and it didn't really help. what are the actual risks of taking a double dose.

thsanks
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
Well I know the risk of drinking the whole bottle is having your stomach pumped. (some idiot I know did it).

double dose should be fine, maybe.
Ever hear of getting high on DXM (Dextromethorphan) lol? Make sure it doesn't have guaifenesin in it, overdosing on that can lead to death.
My Gear:
Custom Fender 62' Reissue Strat
Carvin Custom Shop DC400T
Jackson SL3 Soloist
Fender Super-Sonic 112
Boss GT-10

Quote by XianXiuHong
000-000-000-000-000
PM------------------------

You can now play every Slayer song.
no tell me more
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
You'll be fine.
Take double the recommended dosage of everything.
S'what I live by.
FUNK IS THE WAY

you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours
Wow really? Well people take much more than the recommended dose of the cough suppressant DXM (dextromethorphan). It produces effects similar to PCP or ketamine. A double dose of nyquil wont do anything like that though.
My Gear:
Custom Fender 62' Reissue Strat
Carvin Custom Shop DC400T
Jackson SL3 Soloist
Fender Super-Sonic 112
Boss GT-10

Quote by XianXiuHong
000-000-000-000-000
PM------------------------

You can now play every Slayer song.
DO IT...you'll be fine.

Granted, that's the same thing a friend said before he threw a baseball and hit me in the nuts...
I took nearly three times the recommended amount of cough syrup once, due to having to play flute for the school band at some big event, and I thought the wall was purple for a few minutes. I don't remember playing the songs very well, but I remember having fun. So double the dosage will be fine most likely, just don't drive or try to pilot a helicopter or something. Just take it slow, bro.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!