alright i use this program called handbrake to put dvds on my ipod, anyways i used it with the song remains the same and it works perfectly its a little dark but thats wut the brightness is for, i tried using it again for the led zeppelin dvd and it skrews up all the time now it will go half way then it'll stop then it will have a vid but it will be all screwed up and i cant watch anything on that vid, ive tried uninstalling it, reinstalling it, changing settings AND YES I'VE TRIED GOOGLE.PLEASE HELP
use iTunes
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Itunes can covert the file and then puts it on your ipod i think

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
because thats what i use to put videos onto my iPod, just convert them to mp4's (there a billion download-able programs for this) and whack em into iTunes.

have u tried this? i dont mean to sound rude...
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
Quote by Supertait
because thats what i use to put videos onto my iPod, just convert them to mp4's (there a billion download-able programs for this) and whack em into iTunes.

have u tried this? i dont mean to sound rude...

i know how to convert acual video files but that doesnt work with actual dvd's
Quote by Stingz.
Itunes can covert the file and then puts it on your ipod i think

I think so too, not 100% tho.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
that's strange from what I hear handle break is one of the best programs for ripping dvds to ipod any ways yeah if it didnt work in itunes either than its probably the disk maybe

if all else fails I'd just rip it to another format then convert to mp4
Is it encrypted? If so use AnyDVD. It has a 21 day trial, I ended up buying it because it works flawlessly for what you're doing, as I am doing the same.
Quote by Wasted-Youth
I laugh at people that say "well my mac doesn't get viruses!" That's like bragging that nobody breaks into your shack and steals your lawn chair.

Quote by Yakult
I've got more faith in Michael Jackson safely babysitting my cousin, than I do in Windows.
it's better to be pissed off than pissed on....
curses! foiled again

Epiphone Les Paul Custom "Silverburst"
Quote by Black_&_Silver
it's better to be pissed off than pissed on....

yes very true
The excessive use of exclaimation marks in your title is what's pissing me off.

I'm easily annoyed.