Page 1 of 2
today, me and my best mate were wondering around, we happened upon a school oval, which had a ball near the goal posts.

My mate assumed it was a balloon, and said "ima go score a goal!"

I tried to be a smartass and kick it before he did, i ran up, belted it, fell onto my stomach, and somehow managed to roll over the ball and pick it up during my fall, i then threw it through the goal post, so that i would atleast be comforted by my failings.

As of right now it is very painfull, even though there is no visible damage, besides a tiny (about a quarter size of a 5 cent coin), dark purple patch at the very first place of impact. I'm hoping it'll just heal up :/

Has anyone else ever done something so stupid, that there is pretty much no way to word it to sound the least bit smart? I read some story here of a guy who lit his legs on fire, TWICE, so i know there's gotta be some =P
Quote by sweet_requiem
dark purple patch

uhhh...oohhh

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
I let my mates sellotape my arms behind my back and legs together and for me to try and stand up again.
I bruised my face.

wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Dickhead.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
how about kicked out a street light and broke 5 bones in my foot?

try and make that sound smart
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
For some reason that reminds me of a time where I swung at someone, tripped, but I kinda like took their legs out as I was falling.

Stalemate, son
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
did it look a bit like this?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4eb86jli4w
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
You're going to die a slow, painful death. That purple patch is slowly going to spread throughout your body, stop your body functions, and cause you to suffocate slowly.

Have fun!
Quote by tonedeafidiot
That's just awful. To think that kids have to resort to playing soccer for amusement these days is sickening.

Soccers for the kids who thinks oval balls are too pointy.
edgy meems only friendo :^)
It was 'kinda' like that cement soccer ball, but it rolled alot more :/

What's so bad about the purple patch? i figured it was just bad bruising? =O

The sticky tape idea sounds dumber, i was mislead into this, you knew what would happen!

edit: I've now taken 2 panamax, as this doesn't seem to be getting any better, i hope it's not serious, i even walked back on it.
Last edited by sweet_requiem at Oct 3, 2008,
Quote by el-ECTRO
I let my mates sellotape my arms behind my back and legs together and for me to try and stand up again.
I bruised my face.

LOL I remember that from the other thread...

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by Telecaster7
are you sure it wasn't a deep purple patch

Get out of my club.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by macaroni
you're gona get aids

Actually, if he splintered the bone without knowing, he could die.
Hope I helped

EDEET:
1911: Jack Daniel, founder of the Tennessee whiskey distillery, died of blood poisoning six years after receiving a toe injury when he kicked his safe in anger at being unable to remember its combination.
Last edited by 3lusiv3 at Oct 3, 2008,
Quote by Telecaster7
WHAT? why?

You can stay....... As long as you don't make a joke that bad again......

And you send me nudes
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by 3lusiv3
Actually, if he splintered the bone without knowing, he could die.
Hope I helped

EDEET:
1911: Jack Daniel, founder of the Tennessee whiskey distillery, died of blood poisoning six years after receiving a toe injury when he kicked his safe in anger at being unable to remember its combination.

so...

take more panadol?
I broke my teeth after being pushed into a wall....painful...bloody....and got a concussion =]
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
i put a staple through my finger lol
[A Portrait For The Deceased]

I swear they just went into the special ed. class and got one of them to slam their foreheads on the keyboard.
I once masturbated on some dudes arm.
Quote by sweet_requiem
so...

take more panadol?

Hah, I was just being an ass, but I don't know, just make sure it doesn't get worse.
Okay, so it's been about 6 hours, and i'm not sure if the pain is going down, or i'm just getting used to it, but either way, it's starting not to hurt as much, but that little crinle between your... what do ya call them "phalanges" or "meta-carpals" or whatever, that little crinkle is all red and purple.

i'm worried now...
Well at least you didin't do it like this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duLgvWiS7Bc

I can see the video thousands of times, and still laugh about it, i have it on my favorites
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
Quote by sweet_requiem
Okay, so it's been about 6 hours, and i'm not sure if the pain is going down, or i'm just getting used to it, but either way, it's starting not to hurt as much, but that little crinle between your... what do ya call them "phalanges" or "meta-carpals" or whatever, that little crinkle is all red and purple.

i'm worried now...

Probably just call a doctor when you get a chance (sorry about the Jack Daniel thing )
Quote by 3lusiv3
Probably just call a doctor when you get a chance (sorry about the Jack Daniel thing )

Ahah, no need to apologize, allthough after looking on wikipedia, i don't quite think that's the case, and if it is, i just gotta go dipping in some jack daniels =P

And pictures would be pretty anti-climatic, seeing as how small it is, but now it's also starting to go red, i'll sleep tonight, if it's not better, doctors here we come!
Brilliant. I love this thread.
"Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll,
Speed, Weed, and Birth Control,
Life's a Bitch Until We Die,
So F*ck this World,
Let's All Get High"

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I spent 3 years in a Tibetan Monastery to learn how to fap just using the power of my mind...
Page 1 of 2