Black Les Paul Studio with Chrome Hardware, including hardcase.

Only a year old and never gigged, very little wear, a few very minor imperfections, nothing that could be picked up by my camera. Some buckle rash, nothing major. The guitar sleeps in her case when she's not being played. Plays very well, although could do with a set up cause there's some fret buzz on the G and D strings, I'll include a new set of strings so you're good to go.

Serial No. 007170589

Be looking for about £600, £25 for shipping. Feel free to make an offer

Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Also selling a POD v2.0 and the Zakk Wylde Wah
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
I might be interested, but seeings as I can buy one brand new for £650 with £10 postage, with no dings, and not have to pay for a set-up, I would be looking to pay quite a bit less. How negotiable is the price?
Quote by crossy uk
I might be interested, but seeings as I can buy one brand new for £650 with £10 postage, with no dings, and not have to pay for a set-up, I would be looking to pay quite a bit less. How negotiable is the price?

I'd take £550 and match the £10 postage. Interested?

Not gonna go lower than that cause I reckon I can get as much from ebay

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by hollowbody5
still got it?

Yup

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨