Apparently mine's just a case of a wisdom tooth coming in, and pushing the gum skin out of the way... it hurts like hell... cold water helps it, but only for about 30 seconds... and I've grown sick of the stuff, and feel sick from drinking some every 30 seconds for the last three days, but I need it... I feel terrible

Anyone else got toothache? Or am I alone in my torment?
This works a treat.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Inb4 "IcyHot"

Put a little whisky in your mouth and swirl it around the affected area. It should numb it for a while.
Whisky!

I'm 14

Might try the Orajel if the dentists' stuff doesn't work (mum and dad have gone to get it, or to see if I need it injected, or what)
Quote by EJD
Whisky!

I'm 14

Might try the Orajel if the dentists' stuff doesn't work (mum and dad have gone to get it, or to see if I need it injected, or what)

A little whisky wont do you any harm. You can spit it out after. (Or maybe not?)
If it's hurting a lot then that's probably a bad sign. If wisdom teeth grow in awkwardly it can mean you will need surgery to have the gum cut so the wisdom teeth can be removed. I'm sure you'll be fine though..
Quote by CrimboJones
If it's hurting a lot then that's probably a bad sign. If wisdom teeth grow in awkwardly it can mean you will need surgery to have the gum cut so the wisdom teeth can be removed. I'm sure you'll be fine though..

I'm sure that made him feel better!

Dont worry dude, the pain is pretty normal
There's always cocaine.
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
Got all mine through, and my solution to the pain may seem a little a weird. I have an electric toothbrush, and basically just pressed on to the sore area for as long as I could stand with the toothbrush. It really did help; possibly because it weakened the gum layer, allowing the tooth to come through with less abrasion, or maybe becase it killed the nerves in the gum. Either way, that's what I would recommend.
There's nothing actually wrong with mine... the dentist just said it's the tooth pushing through the flesh.

I'll try the toothbrush thing, by the way, thanks.