My mailbox is flooded with mails that I should go to this site:

http://www.virtuosoguitarsecrets.com/

So I visited it once and starting reading it. I felt that something wasn't right because of the optimism it is written in. Anybody out here bought this? I'd like to now what it really is
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
NEVER buy something like that. They just scam you by giving you a dodgy program that doesn't help or something like it.

Just don't buy it. $15600 a year for learning guitar? No thanks.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Yeah I thougt that too. I really want to know what the dodgy program is and if people are really scammed
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

ive always wondered what they ACTUALLY give you to make you kee on paying for it and practising with it.

but i spose the kind of people who fall under the spell of such crap advertising are probably the same type who believe anything

"heres the biggest, simplest thing ever! its going to make you amazing! its the MINOR PENTATONIC! and now i have revealed its secrets to you, you must promise to tell nobody, for only the greats know of this type of scale! *cough youre gullible cough*!
Someone is always scammed people still fall for the nigerian prince with 6mil in the bank dont they. There will be those looking for the "easy" way thinking there might be some sort of shortcut other than practice and hard work.
my friend has that spalted maple tele, really nice guitar
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
"within 6 months, you'll be one of the most well-respected and admired guitar players in your circle"

sounds like a load of crap. I believe there are two secrets to becoming a virtuoso. 1. Dedication 2. Practice...

and here is the virtuoso that site talks about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amODuBkM28s
I'm not all that impressed...
The instructor Silvio Gazquez is a killer guitarist though.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Think my instructor would have to be a zombie hendrix to pay that sort of money
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
Ha, the site says you can make a video of yourself playing after 6 months and If you aren't very good you get your DOUBLE money back. That's nonsense. They would never do that just because they can get scammed themselves
Quote by razorback91