Ok I live in Australian and the only place that stocks tube amps charge way to much. Example: a ValveKing 112 costs $900

So... Any good SS amps? I play lots of stuff so a good clean sound would be nice however its not needed though, a chorus pedal should pretty up the cleans

Also a very good crunch tone.

I also play metal but high gain isnt important. I have a distortion pedal that im going to mod and i will throw in an EQ.

Valvatronix?
Last edited by Final !mpact at Oct 3, 2008,
I suggest looking on ebay, at trusting sellers. Also try this place, any other aussies should check it out too http://www.guitargear.net.au/discussion/index.php
Aussie Guitar Gear Heads. Everyone's pretty nice on there and they have some stuff on sale in a dedicated forum.

Pretty good board.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
It isn't just tube amps that inflate, everything gets more expensive when it comes to Australia, even straps... :

Get a tube amp if you want one. Everything is going to be twice as much as what it would cost in the States. Haven't you made like 100x threads about these types of things anyway?
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
Quote by grobbo91
It isn't just tube amps that inflate, everything gets more expensive when it comes to Australia, even straps... :

Get a tube amp if you want one. Everything is going to be twice as much as what it would cost in the States. Haven't you made like 100x threads about these types of things anyway?

Yes i have. I know its so anoying but i was set on one amp and then they no longer sold them. (blackheart)

I was then going to get the valveking but then they jacked up the prices.

Look on ebay for a shipper how is willing ship internationaly, I know that really narrows it down, but a few weeks ago I saw a used JSX head for around 900 dollars Buy it Now, and he shipped internationally. Even though he was a little high for amp here in the states, for you it would have been a bargin even if you had to pay a couple hunderd in shipping it was still a better price you you could find one for. So what is your budget TS, as well as style of music?
Quote by Cachao

Johnbryant you are obviously a genius

My Gear
Custom USA Standard Telecaster
Peavey Triple XXX 212 Combo
Peavey MS412 Cab Celestion G12K-85's
POD 2.0 (the ultimate practice setup)
Guild DV6