Page 1 of 2
When you're so tired that your whole body starts to ache and your vision starts going in and out of focus? I know I should go to sleep, but I really don't wanna sleep all day tomorrow. So I wanna stay up throughout the whole day (it's 6:15am here) so I can fall asleep at a normal time tonight and get back on a regular sleep schedule instead of staying up all night and sleeping all day like I have been lately.

P.S. I have no money for cocaine.
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
Coffee.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I don't think we have a coffee maker. And if we do, I unfortunately have no idea how to use it... I'm lame...

^I'd do that, but I can't nap. If I try to take a "nap," I'll fall asleep all day...

Go for a hike.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
they're not that hard to figure out, coffee makers that is

exercise, write ( it doesn't matter what just keep you mind active), surf web (stumbleupon will make hours fly :p
You are now blinking manually
Use eyedrops, they keeps your eyes moist when your body is too tired to do it by itself. When you get tired your body lets your eyes get dry so you want to close your eyes and go to sleep.

Eyedrops and energy drinks. Does the trick every time.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
I'd go to the store for energy drinks or eyedrops or both, but I don't wanna wake anyone else up... There's two people asleep in the living room, which is near the front door, which is very loud...

how's about not staying up still 6:15 am? hmmm?
Main Gear List:
Guitars:
Jackson RR7
Agile AL-3100 Double Bound
1977 Fender Jazz Bass
Amp:
Blackstar HT-5
peavey bass amp
Effects:
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Danelectro 7-band EQ
Quote by cthuludawn21
how's about not staying up still 6:15 am? hmmm?

Because, retard, I got on a bad sleep schedule. I can't fall asleep at any time before like 9:00 am because I sleep all day because I go to sleep at 9:00 am because I slept all day and so on.

if you're that tired, and you're planning on not going to sleep for the rest of the day...then you'll probably die. seriously. you're killing yourself. for no reason.
You guys probably have a coffee maker...just go check.

Then look up a youtube video on how to make coffee, I assure you it is very easy.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Quote by That-Funny-Guy
if you're that tired, and you're planning on not going to sleep for the rest of the day...then you'll probably die. seriously. you're killing yourself. for no reason.

No, I have a reason. Humans aren't meant to be nocturnal. Sleeping all day and staying up all night is detrimental to ones health. More so than staying up all night one night. So I need to get on a schedule where at go to sleep at night time and am awake during the day like normal people.

If he's going to wake up the people in his living room simply by walking around, grinding coffee beans isn't going to help.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Sellotape your eyes open, have a wank (or 6) or play Runescape, that's how Hitler stayed awake through WW2. Now you know why you've never seen a picture of Hitler sleeping.
RULE BRITANNIA
^*sigh* We meet again.

Quote by dethskar0
No, I have a reason. Humans aren't meant to be nocturnal. Sleeping all day and staying up all night is detrimental to ones health. More so than staying up all night one night. So I need to get on a schedule where at go to sleep at night time and am awake during the day like normal people.

When it's the holidays I always stay up until like 5-6am.

Am I going to die?
Energy drinks and eyedrops are you best bet. If you want to make all the day without sleeping, go for it. Other than that, very loud music and going out for any random activity.
Quote by Regression
When it's the holidays I always stay up until like 5-6am.

Am I going to die?

Lol no. It's just unhealthy when you do it over long periods of time. Your body ****s up its serotonin synthesis process, you don't get a lot of natural vitamins from sunlight, among other health concerns.

Quote by dethskar0
Lol no. It's just unhealthy when you do it over long periods of time. Your body ****s up its serotonin synthesis process, you don't get a lot of natural vitamins from sunlight, among other health concerns.

NOT MY SEROTONIN SYNTHESIS PROCESS!

What's a serotonin synthesis process?

And it's not like I get sunlight anyway, I'm hardly ever outside. Although I am outside a bit more now because of tennis.
Serotonin is a chemical that regulates mood. Serotonin synthesis process is the process in which serotonin is synthesized. Easiest way to put all of it.

I like working nights, you go to sleep at around 8 am. and wake up when the others get home from work.

I have a 4-shift job so my sleep patterns are most likely fubar.

I usually drink lots of coffee to stay awake for work, but why the hell do you have to keep awake?
Last edited by Tommy[fin] at Oct 3, 2008,
^So I can get back on a normal sleep schedule and go to sleep at night. So I'm not Staying up all night and sleeping all day.

Quote by dethskar0
^So I can get back on a normal sleep schedule and go to sleep at night. So I'm not Staying up all night and sleeping all day.

I'd recommend you get a couple of hours of sleep tonight, get out of bed before 9 am, and go to sleep on a normal schedule.
Replace Cocaine with sugar (and having strong willpower).

Believe me, it works great (although I suffered major nosebleed for a whole week after using said method to keep myself awake for several days ).
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']I'd recommend you get a couple of hours of sleep tonight, get out of bed before 9 am, and go to sleep on a normal schedule.

I can't. If I get any hours of sleep, I'll sleep all day. That's the problem. I've been trying to "get a couple hours of sleep" but every time I end up sleeping til like 5 or 6 pm or later.

go to work or start up a project that you can't stop until dinner time
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Kivarenn82
go to work or start up a project that you can't stop until dinner time

The only project that I have to do today is record some solo band stuff so I can let some people know the style of band that I want to have, so they can decide whether or not they want to join.

I have this lego car builder thing (more like k'nex, but it's lego brand) but the instructions make absolutely no sense, so I can't build a car...

build 2 nonsensical structures and have them battle each other to the death via stop motion animation.

awww yea....
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
I don't have a working camera...

Quote by dethskar0
I can't. If I get any hours of sleep, I'll sleep all day. That's the problem. I've been trying to "get a couple hours of sleep" but every time I end up sleeping til like 5 or 6 pm or later.

Grow a pair and get out of bed in time.
^**** you. That's all I'm gonna say to that.

Page 1 of 2