Okay, I traded in all my memory cards and 2 controllers into EB Games, today, I'm going back trading my PS@ and gettign a 360. But, I couldn't find my power cord so i used my old laptop one. It booted up but when it got to that menu with browser and system configuration, I go to browser (I still had one controller left) but it says NO DATA could this be because I don't ave a memory card orwhat?
Quote by Foo'
BC Rich : I make noise, not music.

Quote by GreekRockr9
I played a Gibson SG once that was horrible. Most of them are awesome, but this one sucked! There were no strings on it, and it looked like the tuners had fallen off.
(sigh)

If it boots up and it fits the socket...

...it's a duck
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
But I do have a disk in it.
Quote by Foo'

Quote by GreekRockr9
I played a Gibson SG once that was horrible. Most of them are awesome, but this one sucked! There were no strings on it, and it looked like the tuners had fallen off.
Quote by megakravitz
But I do have a disk in it.
You can play without a memory card, I did when I got my launch console without any accessories other than leads and 1 controller.

Broken disk. Clean it or try another, and just trade it anyway, as long as it turns on they'll take it.
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
I tried, NHL 2007, Guitar Hero, and Madden 2004, It doesn't even spin.
Quote by Foo'

Quote by GreekRockr9
Quote by megakravitz
I tried, NHL 2007, Guitar Hero, and Madden 2004, It doesn't even spin.

hmmmmm, you've got a ****ed up playstation dude. but still trade it in anyway
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Could be just underpowering it, or the ps could be damaged? DVD player leads work as far as I know, I use one when i use my ps2 now because i lost the original.
Kaya Scodelario... Wow

GEAR:
Air
Purple Tortex Jazz Picks
Quote by GenderConfusedJ
Could be just underpowering it, or the ps could be damaged? DVD player leads work as far as I know, I use one when i use my ps2 now because i lost the original.

It should work regardless, I'm powering my guitar amp with another power lead, could be from a kettle.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by Survivalism
Who gives a shit? It's not like they test the consoles they buy.

Last time I traded in stuff (many many many years ago) they take your address 'n' such to prevent scammers.
Quote by GenderConfusedJ

I reckon this is the problem if it won't even spin
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Quote by Horlicks
If you trade a PS2 for a 360 you're a retard.

There are loads of great games on the 360.

Sure, even more so on the PS2, but if he's played all games he's gonna play on it, might as well trade it in.

And I thought this topic was about a PS2 power chord. I was disappointed.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
The PS2 has an internal PSU, the cord you use to go from the PSU to the wall socket shouldn't matter, it's highly unlikely that the cord has such a high resistance rating as to underpower the drive. It's far more likely that it's simply buggered.
Quote by freedoms_stain
The PS2 has an internal PSU, the cord you use to go from the PSU to the wall socket shouldn't matter, it's highly unlikely that the cord has such a high resistance rating as to underpower the drive. It's far more likely that it's simply buggered.

I don't know about the PS2 power connector, but is it dependant on Positive and Negative like other power connectors?

I figure if it was it would have fused out though?
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer