ok everyone, im in class and the ball of my stud on my lip ring fell out
im gonna need some mcgiver sh*t to get me through until i can get to the piercing shop later today

GIMME THE IDEAS!!!

thanks everyone
Probably shouldn't have made a hole in your face then.

Try the body mod thread, I'm sure they'll have some sort of protocol for this.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Just leave the stud in the hole, and don't talk much. I used to take the ball off for work and leave the stud in. You'll be fine..
Screw the ball back on? That's what I did for my eyebrow bar today actually.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Screw the ball back on? That's what I did for my eyebrow bar today actually.

He probably means it's fallen out as in he's lost the ball.
use a clip (not sure how it's called - im not english) - the thing that is used to hold papers together, looks little weird but works perfectly for me. a pin is also good but it's hard to find, maybe try asking someone with piercings to give you one of his earring for the day - or just until you buy new stud.
Can't you just take the whole thing out? Or does it close up really fast?
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
^ Yeeeeaaaaahhhh...... no.
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by civildp1

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Quote by Super Saiyan
Or better yet make it a Rape-erclip

Thanks, but I think I'll stick with my rapety-pin.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Go to the body mod thread. But seriously, just leave the stud in without the ball. I too used to do it for work all the time. Jesus, it's not hard.
There is poetry in despair.