So this legendary NWOBHM band is reforming. That's the good news.

The bad news is that the new line-up:

Martin Walkyier - Vocals
Andy Sneap - Guitar

is rumoured to include Dani Filth adding some vocals. what the fuck!

instead of rereleasing their classic material on a 3LP (which they are no longer interesting) they would rather work on new material as well as rerecord some old stuff.... with Dani Filth? damn it! fuck!

I can only imagine that what will come of this is the ruination of Hell's good name as one of the darkest, evilest, obscurest NWOBHM bands ever

discuss and hopefully put some info in if you are able!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Cue COF fanboys with Hell shirts.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I seriously hope this isn't true

I don't have anything against the involvement of the Sabbat guys, but goddamn Dani Filth?
Way to ruin amazing band's legacy
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

i hate watching these bands who did amazing stuff during the early 80s, and they come back and are completely out of touch with everything, going on just to embarrass themselves, their legacy, their suicided vocalists legacy...

reminds me of Gary Holt too haha and the rerecording of BBB
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Quote by MHDrunk
i hate watching these bands who did amazing stuff during the early 80s, and they come back and are completely out of touch with everything, going on just to embarrass themselves, their legacy, their suicided vocalists legacy...

reminds me of Gary Holt too haha and the rerecording of BBB

They are just looking to cash in basically. They realize metal is at another one of its peaks again so they crawl out of the laundromat or gas station they have been working at in hopes of making some cash on their old material.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Its sad to, because they really did release some passionate sounding Metal back in the day, but their present actions really cheapen their previous efforts.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
I didn't know Andy Sneap was in a NWOBHM band. I'll check out their old stuff, since it sounds like that's their best.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Quote by nebiru

Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Last edited by MetalMessiah665 at Oct 3, 2008,
its awful. 'nottinghams new joke band' was said somewhere else. ahahaha its true though

Quote by Instrumetal
I didn't know Andy Sneap was in a NWOBHM band.

He wasn't.

I'd much rather stick with their demos thank you very much, as they are pretty much perfect. You cannot argue with songs like The Devils Deadly Weapon, Plauge and Fire, Blasphemy and the Master, and Land of the Living Dead in their existing form.

Regretable they have chosen to mess around with their legacy.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
Quote by nebiru

If this happens, I will honestly kill either myself or one of said fanboys.
I am quite serious.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
post back with pics

thrashmageddon ill give you the links in the morning when my BAC isn't .26

I hope he makes the new stuff sound at least a little bit raw... his production style is WAY too polished for NWOBHM
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.