I bought a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe yesterday, and I'm in love. Unfortunately, I haven't had too much time to work with EQing it just right, and right now I've gotta work on homework, so i was wandering if anyone could post some settings for this amp (or the boss me-50) that they have found and like. I'm hoping to get a head start on some settings

thanks!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Crank all the EQ knobs and the volume on the clean channel.

You'll thank me later.

http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc6/H4T3BR33D3R/?action=view&current=Lol1.flv

Skip a little bit into it for the overdriven sound. Remember it's just the clean channel.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Picz/Clipz or it's an MG.
lol this amp is freaking amazing....no clips unfortunately, i have no way of getting any sort of recording out of this thing. instead, im going to upload two UBER huge pics and a UBER huge pic of chuck norris who just did a speaking thing at my college
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by gregs1020
Your facial expressions are priceless in that video. I thought your eyes were rolling back into your head at one point. Very good tone, kudos.

pics, clips, etc.

I get a little into it... My bad
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
epic tone indeed HATEBREEDER

PICS!

CHUCK NORRIS!

Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

I get a little into it... My bad

It was great, you could have been on stage at Monterey. Alone in a white spotlight. Great skillz bro.

Nice TS, congrats again.

Edit: Chuck looks like he has had better days - what did you guys to do him?
Quote by gregs1020

Nice TS, congrats again.

gracias ^-^
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
lol yea, he's getting a little slack, i mean seriously. he shook someone's hand and it was still intact afterwards.
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional